Sans Digital AN4L+B - 64bit 4 Bay iSCSI and Windows/MAC/Linux Files Shared Dual Gigabit NAS Server (Black)Item#: WLY-102015010 | Model#: AN4L+B
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Sans Digital AN4L+B 4 Bay iSCSI NAS Server (Black) Product Details
Sans Digital AN4L+B 4 Bay iSCSI NAS Server (Black)
The AN4L+B is a performance tuned Windows/MAC/Linux files sharing NAS server dual Gigabit server for high capacity IP based data storage. Much more advanced than most 4-bay Windows/MAC/Linux share + iSCSI towers on the market, the AN4L+B utilizes the power of Intel CPU and 4GB of DDR III memory, to provide exceptionally fast performance. With increased CPU processing power, the AN4L+B is capable of providing enterprise-level features such as iSCSI initiator and target support, snapshot with scheduling, and real-time folder-to-folder replication. Along with built-in RAID 5 and 6, the AN4L+B provides enterprise-class features that are normally not included in product of such price range.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- RAID Support: RAID 0, 1, 1+0, 5 and 6 with spare.
- Supports up to a total of 16TB (Raw) SATA hard drive (4TB x 4 HDD).
- 4GB DDR3 memory; delivers the speed you need to quickly process your commands
- Folder to folder replication supporting scheduling with multiple versions or full replication with bandwidth control.
- Web GUI configuration interface supporting Internet Explorer and Firefox browsers.
Manufactured by: Sans Digital
Warranty provided by: Sans Digital
UPC No: 739410734839
Mfg Part No: AN4L+B
( Length:9, Width:12, Depth:8)
Shipping Weight: 13.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Sans Digital logos are registered trademarks of Sans Digital. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.