Lorex Wireless 1280 X 800 HD Network Camera Product Details
Lorex Wireless 1280 X 800 HD Network Camera - LNC204
The Lorex Wireless 1280 X 800 HD Network cameras is packed with amazing features. Exciting new and improved features include a temperature sensor, two-way audio utilising an interior microphone and speaker which allows easy intercom communication. This wireless cameras offers 720p (1280x800) HD real-time recording and viewing on iOS, Android, PC and Mac. Dual lens technology, one lens is dedicated to daytime viewing, providing pristine and colorful video. While the other lens is particularly designed for low-light conditions, offering you authentic footage around the timepiece. The cameras brag a powerful infrared commanded that permits for examining of up to 30ft away in total darkness. Stay connected anywhere you go in HD. Purchase the Lorex Wireless 1280 X 800 HD Network cameras today!
*Although this security product is wireless, it requires a power cable.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 720p (1280x800)HD Resolution; produces clear and detailed footage
- Advanced audio & motion sensors with smart video motion detection; for improved alert accuracy
- Built-in speaker and microphone for easy intercom communication;
- Night Vision; lets you to see in the darkness, up to 30 feet away
IP camera Features:
- iOS, Android, PC and Mac compatible*
- Mega-pixel for up to 1280x800 resolution at 30fps
- Wi-Fi & wired internet connectivity
- Easy connection to Wi-Fi networks with WPS 1 •microSD recording & playback supported 3 •5 second pre-recording on SD card •Sound activated alerts •Infrared thermometer and temperature alarm control •Push notification of events & email alerts with snap shot attachment
- H.264 video compression
- Supports up to 20 simultaneous users 4
- Triple streaming for simultaneous SD card, PC and Mobile Recording
- Flexible indoor mounting (counter, wall, ceiling)
- Watchdog function to prevent system failure
IP cameras Includes:
- 1x IP Camera
- 1x Camera Bracket
- 1x Ethernet cable
- 1x Power adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- CD (user manual included on CD)
CAMERA OVERVIEW1. Camera Lens: The camera has separate lenses for day/night use.
2. Speaker: Enables 2-way audio and alarms.
3. Temperature Sensor: Detects the room’s ambient temperature. The temperature is displayed on the camera’s video display. You may enable temperature alerts using the Lorex Ping app.
5. WPS Button: Used during Quick Scan WiFi setup or to connect the camera to a wireless router (not included) with a WPS button.
6. Indicator Lights:
8. Infrared LED: Allows the camera to see in the dark.
9. DC/IN: Connect the included power adapter.
10.CamID Label: Shows the camera’s CamID number and a QR code for easy setup using mobile devices.
11.NET: Connect an Ethernet cable and connect the other end to your router (not included).
12.MicroSD Card Slot: Insert a microSD card (not included) to enable recording on the camera. Camera supports microSD or microSDHC cards up to a maximum size of 32GB.
13.Audio Out: Connect to an external speaker (not included) using a 3.5mm headphone jack.
14.Mounting Stand: For mounting instructions, see “Wall or Ceiling Mounting” on page 193.
15.Reset Button: While the camera is powered on, press with a pin or small object for at least 4 seconds to reset the camera to factory defaults. This is useful if you have forgotten the password for the camera.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Manual - Lorex Wireless Network Camera - LNC204
- Production Specifications - Lorex Wireless Network Camera - LNC204
- Quick Start Guide - Lorex Wireless Network Camera English - LNC204
- Quick Start Guide - Lorex Wireless Network Camera French - LNC204
- Quick Start Guide - Lorex Wireless Network Camera Spanish - LNC204
Manufactured by: Lorex
Warranty provided by: Lorex
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: LNC204
UPC No: 778597002041
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:4, Depth:7)
Shipping Weight: 1.7500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: LOR-101815300
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Lorex logos are registered trademarks of Lorex. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.