Tripp Lite UR050-006 USB Device Cable Product Details
Tripp Lite UR050-006 USB Device Cable
Tripp Lite UR050-006 USB Device Cable connects media devices to the PC. It features a USB A at one end and a Micro USB Pin at the other. Micro-USB is the next generation of USB connector that is found on cell phones, PDAs, USB On-the-Go (OTG) devices, digital cameras, and more. Smaller and more durable (10,000 insertion cycles) than the existing mini-B connectors, the Micro-USB will also handle Power transfers, as well as data. USB 2.0 rated cable handles 480 Mbps data transfer rates. All Tripp Lite USB 2.0 cabling include superior foil shielding for reliable, error-free data communications. It features gold plated connectors and gold plated copper contacts for superior conductivity. Buy the Tripp Lite UR050-006 USB Device Cable today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Universal & Reversible; can be plugged in any direction and is backward compatible
- USB 2.0; fast data transfer rates of up to 480 Mbps
- 6 Feet Cable; extends your USB port up to 6 feet distance
Manufactured by: Keyspan
Warranty provided by: Keyspan
Mfg Part No: UR050-006
UPC No: 037332179562
Box Size: ( Length:9, Width:6, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.2500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: TIZ-101773819
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Keyspan logos are registered trademarks of Keyspan. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.