CyberPower Standby Series - 425VA UPS - 8 Outlets, 255 Watts, 890 Joules, RJ11 Protection, 6 Ft Cord - SE425GItem#: JYB-101770050 | Model#: SE425G
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $20.00 (40%)
- Usually ships within 24 Hours (Details)
CyberPower Standby Series - 425VA UPS Product Details
CyberPower Standby Series 425VA UPS
The CyberPower Standby Series 425VA UPS safeguards a home office PC and other electronics (monitors, printers, scanners, speakers, fax machines, CD/DVD players and iPods) from surges, spikes, sags, brownouts and other power abnormalities. Its composite integrated circuitry offers advanced lightning protection. Patented GreenPower UPS advanced circuitry reduces UPS energy costs by up to 75% compared to competitive models. The CyberPower Standby Series 425VA UPS has a capacity of 425VA/225Watts, eight (8) NEMA 5-15R receptacles, widely-spaced to accommodate transformer-based plugs. Its compact design allows for horizontal or vertical placement, or it can be conveniently mounted on a wall. This CyberPower Standby Series 425VA UPS has a maintenance-free, user-replaceable 12V/3Ah battery. Protection for phone/network (RJ11) is also included. EMI/RFI filters increase the immunity of the load to disturbances and surges. Purchase the CyberPower Standby Series 425VA UPS today!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Ultra-Quiet Operation; Lowest sound emissions of any UPS in its class.
- Energy-Saving Technology; Patented GreenPower UPS advanced circuitry reduces UPS energy costs by up to 75% compared to competitive models.
- Transformer-Spaced Outlets; Widely-spaced outlets accommodate large transformer-based plugs without compromising the utility of other outlets.
A Closer Look:
- Energy-Saving Technology:Patented GreenPower UPS advanced circuitry reduces UPS energy costs by up to 75% compared to competitive models.
- Ultra-Quiet Operation:Lowest sound emissions of any UPS in its class.
- EMI/RFI Filters:Shielding against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency signals prevents line noise ("humming") over telephone lines or audio systems.
- Transformer-Spaced Outlets:Widely-spaced outlets accommodate large transformer-based plugs without compromising the utility of other outlets.
- Convenient Mounting:Multiple mounting options: horizontal, vertical, cabinet, and wall.
- LED Indicators:LED status lights indicate Power-On and wiring faults.
- Audible Alarms:Distinctive tones identify when the unit is running on battery power, if it is overloaded or when the battery is low.
- Resettable Circuit Breaker:The user may use this convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload.
- ISO and Safety Certifications: All CyberPower manufacturing facilities are state-of-the-art and ISO-9001 Quality Tested. Our products are certified by the FCC, cUL, and UL.
Want to Upgrade?
- For Just $25.00 More Upgrade to:$54.99
- Our Experts Recommend:$39.99
Manufactured by: CyberPower Systems
Warranty provided by: CyberPower Systems
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: SE425G
UPC No: 649532606856
Box Size: ( Length:15, Width:5, Depth:8)
Shipping Weight: 4.5500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: JYB-101770050
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- CyberPower Systems logos are registered trademarks of CyberPower Systems. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.