CyberPower Standby Series 425VA UPS - 8 Outlets, 255 Watts, 890 Joules, RJ11 Protection, 6 Ft Cord - SE425GItem#: 13784710 | Model#: SE425G
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $40.00 (57%)
- In Stock. Usually ships next business day. (Details)
CyberPower Standby Series Product Details
CyberPower Standby Series 425VA UPS
Manage to have a peaceful mind with the CyberPower Standby Series UPS ready to create an armor of protection within the household or office.
Working mainly to protect your electronic devices from surges, spikes, brownout and other power irregularities, CyberPower has equipped this UPS with a capacity of 425VA/225Watts, eight (8) NEMA 5-15R receptacles, widely-spaced to accommodate transformer-based plugs. A total of 890 joules of surge energy assures of its magnificent execution to safeguard your system and networking equipment from harm for it absorb spikes caused by hurricanes or power outages.
The Standby Series 425VA is a patented GreenPower UPS advanced circuitry which reduces energy costs by up to 75% compared to competing models. Alongside, it also offers advanced lightning protection and the EMI/RFI filters increase the immunity of the load to disturbances and surges. This CyberPower Standby Series 425VA UPS also has a maintenance-free, user-replaceable 12V/3Ah battery.
Fully packed with remarkable features, be sure not to miss out the CyberPower Standby Series 425VA UPS so purchase it today here at TigerDirect!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Ultra-Quiet Operation; Lowest sound emissions of any UPS in its class.
- Energy-Saving Technology; Patented GreenPower UPS™ advanced circuitry reduces UPS energy costs by up to 75% compared to competitive models.
- Transformer-Spaced Outlets; Widely-spaced outlets accommodate large transformer-based plugs without compromising the utility of other outlets.
A Closer Look:
- Energy-Saving Technology:Patented GreenPower UPS™ advanced circuitry reduces UPS energy costs by up to 75% compared to competitive models.
- Ultra-Quiet Operation:Lowest sound emissions of any UPS in its class.
- EMI/RFI Filters:Shielding against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency signals prevents line noise ("humming") over telephone lines or audio systems.
- Transformer-Spaced Outlets:Widely-spaced outlets accommodate large transformer-based plugs without compromising the utility of other outlets.
- Convenient Mounting:Multiple mounting options: horizontal, vertical, cabinet, and wall.
- LED Indicators:LED status lights indicate Power-On and wiring faults.
- Audible Alarms:Distinctive tones identify when the unit is running on battery power, if it is overloaded or when the battery is low.
- Resettable Circuit Breaker:The user may use this convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload.
- ISO and Safety Certifications: All CyberPower manufacturing facilities are state-of-the-art and ISO-9001 Quality Tested. Our products are certified by the FCC, cUL, and UL.
Manufactured by: CyberPower Systems
Warranty provided by: CyberPower Systems
UPC No: 649532606856
Mfg Part No: SE425G
( Length:14, Width:4, Depth:7)
Shipping Weight: 4.7000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- CyberPower Systems logos are registered trademarks of CyberPower Systems. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.