Marley Buffalo Soldier On-Ear Headphones Product Details
Marley Buffalo Soldier On-Ear Headphones
Enjoy your favorite tunes on the Marley Buffalo Soldier On-Ear Headphones. Made of earthy materials like wood, canvas, and recycled aluminum, these headphones have a frequency of 19Hz-20Hz. It has a gold plated connector and a tangle free cable for ease of use. The Binaural earpiece coupled with Neodymium drivers gives you the optimum audio output. It also has a microphone on the cable to aid in taking calls while you enjoy music on the phone. Buy yourself the Marley Buffalo Soldier On-Ear Headphones now.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Neodymium Drivers; gives you a brilliant audio experience
- Microphone on cable; can be used as a hands free for your phone
- Nature friendly; made of wood, canvas and recycled aluminum, it helps you protect mother nature
- Noise Isolation; enjoy your music without any disturbances from the noise around you
Manufactured by: HOUSE OF MARLEY
Warranty provided by: HOUSE OF MARLEY
Mfg Part No: RC2960
UPC No: 846885001943
Box Size: ( Length:8, Width:8, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 1.1500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: ONG-101757391
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- HOUSE OF MARLEY logos are registered trademarks of HOUSE OF MARLEY. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.