Belkin F5C791-C8 Notebook Surge Protector REFURB Product Details
Belkin F5C791-C8 Notebook Surge Protector
The Belkin F5C791-C8 Notebook Surge Protector is designed for use in countries with 100VAC-240VAC electrical utilities. You can use the Belkin F5C791-C8 Notebook Surge Protector to protect your valuable notebook computers and modems from harmful surges and spikes, in any country throughout the world. The ultra compact in-line design of the Belkin F5C791-C8 Notebook Surge Protector makes it perfect for both business and personal travel.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- This Belkin F5C791-C8 Notebook Surge Protector to protect your valuable Laptop and modem from harmful surges and spikes.
A Closer Look
- Automatic multi-voltage tele-computing protection
- Over-current detection and power indicators
- 238 joules
- Compatible with 2-prong adapters available on Toshiba, IBM, Sony, Gateway, and most notebook computers.
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Manufactured by: Belkin
Warranty provided by: Belkin
Mfg Part No: F5C791-C8
( Length:9, Width:6, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.4500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Belkin logos are registered trademarks of Belkin. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.