NEC 55" Class LED Edge-Lit Commercial-Grade Display with Integrated Tuner - 1920 x 1080, 16:9, 120Hz, 4000:1 Native, 6.5ms, HDMI, VGA, USB, Built-in 10W Speakers - E554Item#: N124-5514 | Model#: E554
- List Price:
- Click to See Price in Cart!
- Usually Ships in 3 - 5 Business Days (Details)
NEC 55" LED Edge-Lit Display w/ Integrated Tuner Product Details
NEC 55" Class LED Edge-Lit Commercial-Grade Display with Integrated Tuner
The NEC 55 in. Class LED Edge-Lit Commercial-Grade Display with Integrated Tuner is the perfect product for large-scale advertisement and capturing consumer's attention. This monitor features an integrated tuner which allows you to control the monitor acitvity without setting up a power unit with it. Its 55 in. Widescreen LED display renders sharp, clear and bright images. Its built-in speakers deliver clear and high quality audio output. Its 16.7 million colors and native contrast ratio of 4000:1 produces high quality images in a resolution of 1920 x 1080. You can also connect this display to other devices using Component Video, HDMI, VGA, and RCA. Order the NEC 55 in. Class LED Edge-Lit Commercial-Grade Display with Integrated Tuner now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Component Video, HDMI, VGA, and RCA connectivity; allows you to connect to a wide range of compatible devices
- Built-in speakers; deliver clear and high quality audio output
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: NEC Display Solutions
Warranty provided by: NEC Display Solutions
Mfg Part No: E554
UPC No: 805736046694
Box Size: ( Length:48, Width:28, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 60.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: N124-5514
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- NEC Display Solutions logos are registered trademarks of NEC Display Solutions. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.