Samsung 8 Channel SD DVR - Linux OS, 500GB HDD SATA, H.264 Compression, 2x USB Port, HDMI, VGA, Ethernet, Mobile Viewing - SDR-4100Item#: S203-6572 | Model#: SDR-4100
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Samsung 8 Channel SD DVR Product Details
Samsung 8 Channel SD DVR (SDR-4100)
Protect your home or business from theft by using the Samsung 8 Channel SD DVR. This digital security recorder runs on Linux OS and features a 500GB of HDD SATA that allows you to store huge amount of footage. The compression technique used to save the video footage is H.264 Compression which a standard for video surveillance. You have two USB ports that allow you to take back-up of your video footage. Viewing the footage later on is possible through a VGA or HDMI monitor. You also have the choice of connecting it to the internet using the Ethernet connection. Besides, this Samsung 8 channel DVR also lets you monitor the security of your home or business using your Mobile phone, thanks to the mobile viewing facility. Be safe and sound with the Samsung 8 Channel SD DVR, order one now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Linux OS; provides you with a high level of security
- 500GB HDD SATA; storage of video footage in bulk is possible
- H.264 Compression; a standard in the video surveillance industry
- Two USB ports; taking back-up of your captured video footage is possible
- VGA and HDMI ports; enables you to view the video footage captured
- Ethernet connection; allows you to connect to the internet
- Mobile viewing; you can keep tab on your home or business through your mobile
Manufactured by: Samsung
Warranty provided by: Samsung
UPC No: 849688000212
Mfg Part No: SDR-4100
( Length:18, Width:13, Depth:6)
Shipping Weight: 7.6500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Samsung logos are registered trademarks of Samsung. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.