Microsoft MWA-00001 Mobility Pack 3000 Mous REFURB Product Details
Microsoft MWA-00001 Mobility Pack 3000 Wireless Notebook Mouse And Webcam
Be a savvy mobility warrior with this innovative, dynamic duo for your notebook. The Microsoft MWA-00001 Mobility Pack 3000 consists of the LifeCam NX-3000 and the Wireless Laser Mouse 6000. The Lifecam NX-3000 makes it easy to stay in touch with friends, family, and business associates, and the Wireless Notebook Laser Mouse 6000 offers peerless, hassle-free laser control.
A Closer Look
- High Definition Laser Technology: Microsoft High Definition Laser Mouse products are more precise, more responsive, and deliver smoother tracking.
- Magnifier: Point and click to enlarge and edit details using the Magnifier*.
- 4-Way Scrolling: Scroll four ways for greater efficiency and comfort with Tilt Wheel Technology.
- Snap-in Receiver: Plug in the snap-in receiver when you’re ready to work, then snap it into your mouse when you travel, preserving battery life.
- Longer Battery Life (6+ months): Work with less interruption with longer battery life of 6 months.
- Wireless Freedom: Give yourself room to move—wireless mouse and keyboard products let you work without worrying about tangled wires.
- Ergonomic Design: Point and click in comfort—ergonomic design helps you work longer without discomfort.
- Rubber-Sided Grip: Navigate in total comfort with rubber-sided grips that make your mouse feel as good as it performs.
- Customizable Buttons: Get quick access to the media, programs, and files you use most often with customizable buttons.
- Sophisticated Finish: Innovative new colors and sophisticated textures provide you with choices as unique as you are.
- Comfortable in Either Hand: Use your mouse with your left or right hand—ambidextrous design makes it comfortable either way.
- Smart Receiver: Get more done with less interruptions—the smart receiver automatically detects interference and suggests ways to improve.
- Cutting-Edge Design: Whether you're at work or play, improve your performance with cutting-edge Microsoft technology.
- Designed for Notebook PCs: Compact and comfortable, our handy notebook and laptop products are designed for convenience and mobility.
- Scroll Wheel: Save time and effort with the scroll wheel—navigate documents and Web pages without using the on-screen scroll bar.
- Four Customizable Buttons: Get quick access to the media, programs, and files you use most often with customizable buttons.
- High Definition 2.0 Megapixel Video: Get crystal clear video with High Definition Video.
- High Definition 7.6 Megapixel** Still Photos: High Definition still photos show you in the best light.
- Built-in Microphone: The built-in microphone automatically picks up your voice with remarkable clarity.
- Wide-angle Lens: The 71 degree wide angle lens ensures no one gets left out of the picture.
- 3X Digital Zoom: The zoom delivers realistic, up-close-and-personal video, so you can see the contours of every smile.
- Optimized for Windows Live Messenger: Seamlessly integrated with Windows Live Messenger for easy setup and use.
- Notebook Mobility: Compact and reliable, this webcam was designed especially for notebook computers.
- Pan and Tilt: The pan and tilt functionality make it a snap to capture the big picture, however you want to see it.
- Crystal-clear Audio: Automatic audio control for enhances clarity.
- Windows® Live Call Button: Just press this button and select an Online Contact to start a video call.
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows Vista® or Windows® XP with Service Pack 2 (SP2)
- 300-700 MB of free Hard Drive Space
- USB 1.1 (USB 2.0 recommended); USB 2.0 required for 1.3 MP or higher video capture resolution. Systems without USB 2.0 may achieve 800 × 600 pixel resolution.
- Intel Pentium® III 700 MHz (Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz recommended) or higher.
- CD-ROM drive.
- Display adapter capable of 16-bit color depth or higher, 2 MB or higher video memory.
- Broadband Internet access required; access fees may apply.
- (Audio: Windows-compatible speakers or headphones.
- Internet functions (post to Windows Live™ Spaces, send in e-mail, video calls) also require: Broadband (cable, DSL, or other), modem, Internet Explorer® 6 or later browser software (required for installation), 25 MB hard-drive space typically required (users can maintain other default Web browsers after installation), and access to the Internet through MSN® or another Internet service provider (ISP).
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Manufactured by: Microsoft
Warranty provided by: Microsoft
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: MWA-00001
Box Size: ( Length:11, Width:8, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 0.8000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: M17-1788 RF
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Microsoft logos are registered trademarks of Microsoft. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.