Alesis Nearfield Studio Monitors - Bi-Amplified Design, Low Frequency Density Switch, Magnetically Shielded (M1 ACTIVE 520)Item#: ALSS-10041 | Model#: M1 ACTIVE 520
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Alesis Nearfield Studio Monitors Product Details
INMUSIC Nearfield studio monitors w/ USB audio interface
Looking for a studio monitor, get the sonic clarity INMUSIC Nearfield studio monitors w/ USB audio interface! This 3rd generation Alesis M1 monitor combines modern acoustic technology with the supreme quality built to create a wonderful sonic experience. The high-precision drivers give a lower distortion and smoother frequency output. It has a 5 in. low frequency woofer reverberating clear bass and midrange frequencies. A 3/4 in. silk dome tweeter captures all the details eliminating the accidental noises. The famed Bi-amplifier design with a tweeter (25W) and woofer (50W) gives a previously unclaimed output. It can be placed in the electronic monitoring system thanks to the advanced magnetic shielded for the drivers. You can pre set the output frequency using a set of Hi, mid and low frequency EQ switch. This studio monitor also holds a steady frequency response of 56 Hz - 20 kHz . The previous records can be played using a USB interface. It's top mounted, integrated power switch/clip light bar lets you switch in on at pleasure. Enjoy your creations without distortions in the INMUSIC Nearfield studio monitors w/ USB audio interface!
What Is It And Why You Need It:
- 3rd generation Alesis M1 monitor; gets you the trusted name of Alesis
- High-precision drivers; gives you lower distortion and smoother frequency output
- 3/4 in. silk dome tweeter; to capture all the details and eliminate accidental noises
- 5 in. low frequency woofer; offers output of clear bass and midrange frequencies
Manufactured by: Alesis
Warranty provided by: InMusic Brands
UPC No: 694318011898
Mfg Part No: M1 ACTIVE 520
( Length:21, Width:12, Depth:15)
Shipping Weight: 32.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Alesis logos are registered trademarks of Alesis. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.