D820R is an ADSL2+ modem together with router, providing a downstream rate up to 24Mbps and an upstream rate of 1.4MbpsItem#: D219-1828 | Model#: WR-D820R
Tenda ADSL2+ Modem Router Product Details
Tenda ADSL2+ Modem Router
Boost up the efficiency of your home computer network with the Tenda ADSL2+ Modem Router. This modem router is a combination of an ADSL modem, router and 1-port 10/100 LAN switch enabling you to have broadband connectivity. It provides 24Mbps speed for upstream data traffic and a speed of 1.4Mbps for downstream traffic and it is also compliant with ADSL, ADSL2 and ADSL2+ standards. This router can support multiple network protocols and can provide NAT router and bridge functions. A unique multiple-level lightning protection technology is employed in the device circuit so as to protect the equipment from lightning even in a thunderstorm prone area. Plus, a splitter with filtering is also included to enable you to have connections for telephone and internet from the same jack. Buy the Tenda ADSL2+ Modem Router right away.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Faster downloading and uploading speeds; 24Mbps and 1.4Mbps respectively
- Multiple-level lightning protection technology; for protection from lightning
- Splitter with filtering; enables to have connection for both internet and telephone from the same jack
Manufactured by: Tenda
Warranty provided by: Tenda
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: WR-D820R
UPC No: 693284940815
Box Size: ( Length:3, Width:11, Depth:7)
Shipping Weight: 1.1000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: D219-1828
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Tenda logos are registered trademarks of Tenda. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.