Waber-by-Tripp Lite 3SP - Power Distribution Strip Product Details
Waber-by-Tripp Lite 3SP Power Strip The Waber-by-Tripp Lite 3SP Power Strip offers a convenient method of power distribution in workbench, wallmount or floor mount applications. It includes 3 NEMA 5-15R output receptacles with 1.75 inch center-to-center spacing, 6 foot AC line cord and keyhole mounting tabs for installation in a wide variety of applications. Corded, multi-outlet strip reduces cabling clutter and enables the connection of multiple electrical devices to a single AC wall socket. Unfiltered electrical pass-through makes 3SP ideal for distributing alternate waveform UPS or generator power. The Waber-by-Tripp Lite 3SP features rugged all-metal housing, lighted power switch with transparent guard to prevent accidental shutoff, 15 amp resettable circuit breaker and attractive blue/gray color scheme. Buy the Waber-by-Tripp Lite 3SP Power Strip today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 3 Outlets; lets you connect three devices simultaneously
- 6ft cord length; gives you more reach to main power source
- 8.6 in. overall length
- All-metal casing; offers maximum durability
- Lighted master power switch
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332103321
Mfg Part No: 3SP
( Length:9, Width:5, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.6500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.