Tripp-Lite 1200W Mini Tower Line ConditionerItem#: YYI1-375516 | Model#: LC1200
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
LINE CONDITIONER 1200W 87-140V Product Details
Tripp Lite LC1200 Line Conditioner with AVR
Tripp Lite's LC1200 automatic voltage regulation system offers complete protection from brownouts, overvoltages and transient surges for computers, printers, fax machines and more. Transformer-based voltage correction circuits maintain usable 120V nominal AC output during brownouts as low as 87V and overvoltages to 140V. Network grade equipment protection offers AC surge and noise suppression. Supports heavy loads up to 1200 watts. Includes 4 NEMA5-15R outlets, 6-ft. line cord and 7 diagnostic LEDs that display incoming voltage level, surge protection status and line fault conditions.
- Product Type: Line Conditioner
- Product Name: 1200W Mini Tower Line Conditioner
- Protection Type: Surge, EMI / RFI, Over Voltage, Brownout
- Plug/Connector Type: NEMA 5-15P
- Receptacles: 4 x NEMA 5-15R
- Load Capacity: 1.20 kVA/1.2 kW
- Input Voltage: 110 V AC
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Surge Energy Rating: 1 kJ
- Power Cord/Cable: 72"
- Form Factor: Mini-tower
- Dimensions: 7.25" Height x 6" Width x 7" Depth
- Package Contents: 1200W Mini Tower Line Conditioner, LC1200 Line Conditioner, Instruction manual
- Standard Warranty: 2 Year Limited
Manufactured by: TrippLite
Warranty provided by: TrippLite
Mfg Part No: LC1200
UPC No: 037332040022
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 8.6800 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYI1-375516
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- TrippLite logos are registered trademarks of TrippLite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.