Intel Core i5-4670 Processor Product Details
Intel Core i5-4670 Processor (6M Cache,3.40 GHz)
To achieve maximum power and performance, use the Intel Core i5-4670 Processor with your Desktop PC’s. Boosted with LGA1150 Interface, this processor comes with advanced capabilities to fit today's motherboards. With a 3.4GHz processor speed, it performs highly intensive tasks, all while maintaining efficiency and blazing fast performance. Using its 6M L3 Cache it enhances the performance level of the system. Additionally, the Intel HD Graphics 4600 with a graphic core speed of 1200 MHZ allows PC hardware to stay in step with the new visual media needs. It also includes an 84 Watt Fan that eliminates the heat and offers smooth operations. Get the Intel Core i5-4670 Processor and enhance your computing needs!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- LGA1150 Interface; comes with advanced capabilities to fit today's motherboards
- 3.4GHz processor speed; performs highly intensive tasks, all while maintaining efficiency and blazing fast performance
- 6M L3 Cache; enhances the performance level of the system
- Intel HD Graphics 4600 with a graphic core speed of 1200 MHZ; allows PC hardware to stay in step with the new visual media needs
Want to Upgrade?
- For Just $15.00 More Upgrade to:$234.99
- Our Experts Recommend:$349.99* After Rebate
Manufactured by: Intel
Warranty provided by: Intel
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: BX80646I54670
UPC No: 735858260183
Box Size: ( Length:4, Width:3, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 0.1000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: I69-4670
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Intel logos are registered trademarks of Intel. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.