Toshiba 32" Class LED HDTV - 1366 x 767, 1200:1, Static Gama, 7W per Speaker, 120Hz Clear Scan, 3x HDMI, 1x USB, LED Backlit (32L1350U)Item#: T24-3251 OB | Model#: 32L1350U
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Toshiba 32" Class 1366 x 767 LED HDTV Product Details
Toshiba 32" Class LED HDTV
The Toshiba 32" Class LED HDTV takes you through a whole new world of viewing experience. This 32" class LED lit TV provides you a resolution of 1366 x 767 which will enable you to have higher depth picture quality. A contrast ratio of 1200:1 which gives you a dramatic viewing experience. The 120 Hz clear scan feature of this TV ensures that the picture is not blurred during fast action videos like sports videos. Also, this LED TV features the Static Gamma control which offers you to an improved picture quality. It gives a 7W power to each of the speakers attached and the 3x HDMI imparts high definition viewing experience. Through the USB port, you can plug your USB memory to the TV and enjoy the music, videos or other contents. Bring home the Toshiba 32" Class LED HDTV right now and enjoy a whole new viewing experience.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 1366 x 767 resolution; ensures high quality viewing experience
- 120Hz Clear Scan; ensures that fast action videos are delivered without any blur or other defects
- LED Backlit; delivers bright and crisp pictures
- 1200:1 contrast ratio; for sharper pictures
- 3x HDMI; allows you to connect HDMI devices to your TV
- USB Port; plug and play USB devices
- 7W power per speaker; each speaker gets 7W of power
- Static Gamma; helps you to control the picture quality
Manufactured by: Toshiba
Warranty provided by: Toshiba
Mfg Part No: 32L1350U
( Length:32, Width:6, Depth:20)
Shipping Weight: 16.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 18pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Toshiba logos are registered trademarks of Toshiba. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.