Westinghouse 46" Class 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV Product Details
Westinghouse 46 in. Class LED HDTV
Have a blast watching your movies and shows in outstanding HD quality with this spectacular 46 in. Class LED HDTV from Westinghouse. This HDTV comes equipped with a 46 in. Class LED display to provide you and your whole family with a truly impressive visual performance in Full HD 1080p quality. It has a 100,000:1 contrast ratio to deliver exceptional color clarity and superb sharpness in every picture. The LED HDTV utilizes a 120Hz screen refresh rate that ensures every detail remains intact during those fast-paced scenes. It also provides 3x HDMI inputs so you can easily integrate your other entertainment devices, such as a Blu-ray player or gaming console. Plus, it's an Energy Star qualified to ensure lower power consumption while in use. Get the Westinghouse LED HDTV today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 46 in. Class LED display; provides a beautiful viewing experience in Full HD
- 100,000:1 contrast ratio; ensures stunning color clarity and depth in every image
- 120Hz screen refresh rate; lets you watch all those fast-paced scenes without blurs
- 3x HDMI inputs; provides ample connections to your high-def sources
- Energy Star qualified; enables reduced power consumption
Manufactured by: Westinghouse
Warranty provided by: Westinghouse
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: DW46F1Y1 ?
UPC No: 882777074404
Box Size: ( Length:47, Width:9, Depth:32)
Shipping Weight: 44.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 61pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: W332-4620
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Westinghouse logos are registered trademarks of Westinghouse. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.