Norton Online Backup gives you secure and quick Web access to your important files from up to five family Windows and/or Macintosh® computers with a single account.
Benefits with Supporting Features:
Keep copies of your irreplaceable digital photos and important files safe from loss with secured, easy-to-use, professional-grade online backup
- Does all the work for you — automatically backs up your digital photos and videos, downloaded music, financial documents, and other important files to our secured data centers.
- Lets you quickly and easily recover your files, and your precious memories, in case of computer hard drive crashes, file system damage, natural disaster, or other data loss mishaps.
- Backs up files from up to 5 Windows® or Mac® computers with a single subscription1.
- Grows with your backup needs — you can easily add secured storage space as you need it.
Quickly and easily access, restore, and share backed up files anytime, anywhere
- Lets you retrieve your files whenever you need them from any computer connected to the Internet so you can securely restore, download, or even share your backed up files, anytime, anywhere.
- Allows you to quickly manage backed up files, including any versions backed up in the past 90 days, through an easy-to-use, password-protected Web page.
- Lets you easily transfer your secured backup files between both Mac® and Windows® computers.
- Makes it easy to share even very large files with friends and family by emailing download links to your backed up files.
Rest easy knowing your precious memories and important files are safe and secure
- Offers proven, professionally managed offsite backup from a trusted leader in online file protection.
- Protects your photos, videos, music, and other files with
government-grade encryption so you know they’re safe.
- Gives you complete control—you can access and manage your backed up files through a secured, password-protected Web page when you need them.
Save yourself money, time and hassle
- Backs up online, eliminating the cost and hassle of buying, maintaining, and lugging around external drives, memory sticks, or memory cards that could easily be lost or stolen.
- Automatically compresses files before backing them up for faster backups that take up less space.
- Backs up only new files and files that have changed for faster backups.
- Professional-grade online backup: Safely and securely backs up your family’s digital photos and videos, downloaded music, financial documents, and other important files from up to 5 computers1 to our professionally managed data centers.
- Automatic backup: Does all the work for you. Automatically backs up the files you choose (certain files or your entire hard drive) at the time you select. No need to baby-sit. Just set it once and let it run.
- NEW! Mac® and Windows® support: Works with both Mac and Windows computers so you can back up files from up to five of your family’s computers, even if they run different platforms, with a single subscription.
- Web-based access and restore: Lets you quickly and easily restore, transfer, download, and share backed up files anytime, anywhere, through a password-protected Web page.
- File transfer: Lets you send copies of files from one computer to another computer, even if they’re running different operating systems. Makes sharing files between Windows® and Mac® computers a breeze.
- NEW! Keyword search: Lets you instantly search backed up files by entering a keyword or search terms so you can quickly and easily find the exact file or files you want to access.
- Backup archive: Allows you to restore files that you may have accidentally deleted or mistakenly overwrote.
- File compression: Automatically compresses files before backing them up to for faster backups and to save on storage space.
- NEW! File versioning: Automatically saves the previous versions of your files for up to 90 days so you can easily restore older files if you need to.
- Government-grade encryption: Protects your files with ultra-secure 128-bit SSL encryption while your files are being sent over the Internet and 256-bit AES encryption (a higher level of encryption than even some banks use) while your files are safely stored on our secured servers so only you can see them.
- Web-based file management: Lets you easily back up, manage, download, and share files from up to 5 computers through a secured, password-protected Web page. You can manage your backed up files, including versions backed up in the past 90 days, from any computer connected to the Internet.
- Open file backup: Backs up files even if they are open and in use.
- Expandable storage: Norton Online Backup includes 25 GB of secured online storage. You can easily add secured online storage space at any time.