HP EliteBook Revolve 810 G1 Intel Core i7 8GB Memory 256GB SSD 11.6" Tablet PC Windows 7 Professional/Windows 8 Pro 64-bit - D3K50UT#ABAItem#: H24-11027 | Model#: D3K50UT#ABA
HP EliteBook Revolve Tablet PC - D3K50UT#ABA Product Details
HP EliteBook Revolve 810 G1 Tablet PC
Behold the power, speed, and flexibility of the HP EliteBook Revolve 810 G1 Tablet. Packed with a high-performance 3rd generation Intel Core i7-3687U dual-core processor, this notebook delivers high-speed processing power to help you accomplish your daily computing tasks with ease. It’s loaded with a 8GB DDR3L RAM to maintain stable performance when you’re multitasking. The HP EliteBook Revolve 810 G1 Tablet even comes with a 256GB solid state drive which makes booting and file access a lot faster. Its 11.6 in. multi-touch LED backlit display does not only give you a crystal-clear vision of your files, it also grants you the ability to navigate its features by just using your fingertips. And with its Wi-Fi connectivity, you can always surf the Internet or play online games. Order the HP EliteBook Revolve 810 G1 Tablet right away!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 3rd generation Intel Core i7-3687U Dual-Core Processor; delivers super-fast computing performance
- 8GB DDR3L Memory; enhances your system’s speed and responsiveness
- 2568GB SSD; provides enough space to save your digital data
- 11.6 in. Multi-Touch LED Backlit Display; lets you navigate your computer using your fingers
- Wi-Fi Connectivity; offers stable wireless connection with other devices
Product TagsHP Elitebook Revolve 810 G1 HP 810 Elitebook Revolve HP G1 HP Notebook HP Revolve 810 G1 HP Revolve G1
Manufactured by: HP
Warranty provided by: HP
UPC No: 887758326220
Mfg Part No: D3K50UT#ABA
( Length:18, Width:8, Depth:14)
Shipping Weight: 6.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 9pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- HP logos are registered trademarks of HP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.