Dell Latitude D620 Notebook PC - Intel Core Duo 1.6GHz, 2GB DDR2, 80GB HDD, DVD-ROM, 14.1 in. Display, Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit (RB- 854624004940) (Off-Lease)Item#: D57-141115 | Model#: RB- 854624004940
Dell Latitude D620 14.1 in. Core Duo 80GB Notebook Product Details
Please Note: Dell® Refurbished PC is offered for sale under a Third-Party Warranty provided by Discount Laptop Shop LLC.
Dell Latitude D620 Notebook PC
Computing comes easy with this very reliable Notebook PC from Dell®. This notebook PC features an Intel Core Duo 1.6GHz processor to ensure a smooth and seamless computing performance every time. Its 2GB of DDR2 memory keeps everything running smoothly and consistently while under heavy use. You'll be able to save an ample amount of files, documents, downloads, and more on its 80GB Hard Disk Drive. The notebook PC is also equipped with an 14.1 in. Display so you can enjoy your movies and games in the best possible way. Plus, it has a DVD-ROM drive for quick playback of your CDs and DVDs. Buy the Dell® Notebook PC right away!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Intel Core Duo 1.6GHz processor; runs your programs and applications
- 2GB of DDR2 memory; handles all your heavy workloads
- 80GB Hard Disk Drive; stores your important files and other data
- DVD-ROM drive; enables quick playback of your CDs and DVDs
- 14.1 in. Display; produces clear and crisp visuals
Manufactured by: DELL
Warranty provided by: Discount Laptop Shop LLC.
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: RB- 854624004940
UPC No: 854624004940
Box Size: ( Length:18, Width:16, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 8.4000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: D57-141115
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- DELL logos are registered trademarks of DELL. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.