Aten - CS9138 - MasterView 8-Port KVM Switch (Refurbished)Item#: A240-1260 RF | Model#: CS9138 |
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Aten 8-Port KVM Switch REFURB Product Details
Aten CS9138 MasterView 8-Port KVM Switch
Your business is growing faster than you expected and four computers simply aren't enough to meet your needs. Not a problem! ATEN's new eight-port MasterView Plus is just the tool you need to help reduce the need for redundant hardware. Eight monitors, mice and keyboards are simply too expensive, bulky and down-right inconvenient for most system administrators. Why bother when you can control all eight, or even up to 512 computers with a single keyboard, monitor and mouse. Just think of the time, space and money you'll save. But our MasterView Plus is much more than a simple eight-port KVM switch. Built-in AutoScan mode lets you conveniently monitor every attached computer for a specified amount of time, while our On Screen Display technology allows you to assign a unique name to each computer and access it via a slick, menu-driven interface. With it's 1U, 19?rack-mountable casing and status-monitoring LEDs, the MasterView Plus is the perfect switch for your server room or any other multi-computer environment.
- Cascadable To Three Levels - Control Up to 512 PCs From a Single Console
- No Software Required - PC Selection via Front Panel Switches, Hot Keys, or OSD (On Screen Display)
- Quick View Scan Feature for Monitoring Selected PCs
- PS/2 and Serial Mouse Emulation Provided For System Bootup
- Console's PS/2 Mouse Controls All Connected PCs - Even Those With Serial Mice
- Microsoft Intellimouse Pro, Logitech FirstMouse, MouseMan, IBM Scrollpoint Mouse
- Support SVGA, VGA and Multisync Monitor Support Superior Video Quality; 1920x1440; DDC2B LED Display For Easy Status Monitoring
- Rack Mountable in 19" System Rack
- Hot Pluggable - Add or Remove PCs for Maintenance Without Powering Down the Switch
- 1x CS9138 KVM Switch
- 1x Power Adapter
- 2x Rack Mounting Brackets with Screws
- 1x User Manual
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Aten Technology
Warranty provided by: Aten Technology
Mfg Part No: CS9138
( Length:21, Width:9, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 7.8000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Aten Technology logos are registered trademarks of Aten Technology. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.