Crucial M500 Series 960GB SSD - 2.5" Form Factor, SATA III, Encryption Technology, Advanced Controller Technology, Adaptive Thermal Protection - CT960M500SSD1Item#: C19-2003 | Model#: CT960M500SSD1
Crucial M500 Series 960GB SSD Product Details
Crucial M500 960GB 2.5" SSD
Keep all your files and other data in a safe and accessible device when you purchase the Crucial M500 2.5" SSD. This dependable 2.5" solid-state drive comes with a durable construction, ensuring excellent storage performance you can always rely on. Its cool and quiet operations further guarantees the protection of your important data. Plus, with a whopping 960GB storage capacity, you can enjoy saving and securing all your photos, videos, important files, and many more. Grab the Crucial M500 2.5" SSD right away!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 2.5" solid-state drive; guarantees fast and easy integration with your PC
- Cool and quiet performance; ensures the protection of your data and other important files
- 960GB storage capacity; offers easy storage of large amounts of files and documents
- Transformative performance; dramatically faster than a hard drive
- Ample storage; available in capacities up to terabyte-class
- Includes top-level hardware encryption technology; ensures that your data remains safe & secure
Transform your system's performance
Ample storage capacity with plenty of choice
Available in capacities up to terabyte-class, the Crucial M500 SSD provides plenty of storage for your ever-growing collection of photos, videos, music, and important documents.
If you prefer to store your data on an external backup drive, in the cloud, or on your home network, opt for a smaller capacity. Or if you'd rather have everything in one place,
choose one of larger sizes.
Consistently fast speeds, no exceptions
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Crucial
Warranty provided by: Crucial
UPC No: 649528764201
Mfg Part No: CT960M500SSD1
( Length:5, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.2500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Crucial logos are registered trademarks of Crucial. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.