Crucial 4GB Notebook Memory Module Product Details
Crucial 4GB Notebook Memory Module
Upgrade your system using the Crucial 4GB Notebook Memory Module. Addition of this CL11 Memory Module will definitely increase your systems performance manifolds. Equipped with PC3-12800 DDR3 1600 MT/s memory, it enables the system perform at its peak and comes with 4096MB size for huge storage capacity. The 204 Pin SODIMM can very easily integrate to the motherboard. It also uses just 1.35V to operate and hence saves energy. Being Unbuffered, it assures speedy performance. Featuring Non-ECC, it identifies and reports memory error for a smooth functioning. Invest in the Crucial 4GB Notebook Memory Module for a competent system.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- PC3-12800 DDR3 1600 MT/s memory; maximizes your system efficiency
- 204 Pin SODIMM; links to the motherboard instantly
- 1.35V; uses very little power
- Unbuffered; for faster performance
- Non-ECC; detects and reports memory error
Manufactured by: Crucial
Warranty provided by: Crucial
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: CT51264BF160B
UPC No: 649528754240
Box Size: ( Length:4, Width:5, Depth:7)
Shipping Weight: 0.1000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C19-5502
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Crucial logos are registered trademarks of Crucial. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.