LG 60" Class LED HDTV - 1080p, 1920 x 1080, 16:9, TruMotion 120Hz, 2x HDMI, USB, Simplink, Energy Star - 60LN5400Item#: L49-6017 | Model#: 60LN5400
- List Price:
- To see details, proceed to checkout page. You can always remove it later (Why?)Refurbished from $809.96
- In Stock (Details)
LG 60" Class 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV Product Details
LG 60" Class LED HDTV
The LG 60" Class LED HDTV is a great way of relaxing at home with your family. Accentuating your interior decor, this 60 in. class HDTV brings home a theater-like feel with its 16:9 Aspect Ratio and 1920 x 1080 Resolution. Delivering excellent 1080p image quality, this also comes with TruMotion 120Hz enhanced feature to reduce blurring and distortions in action packed scenes. Connecting advanced audio and video devices is a breeze with the 2x HDMI and USB input. The Simplink utility automatically powers on interconnected components as well. Pick the LG 60" Class LED HDTV and enjoy smooth video quality.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 1920 x 1080 Resolution; gives crystal clear pictures in 1080p quality
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio; enhances your visual appeal
- TruMotion 120Hz; provides extra clarity even in fast paced sequences
- 2x HDMI and USB input; connects a number entertainment devices
- VESA (400 mm X 400 mm) Compatibility; for mounting your TV
- Simplink; allows interconnected devices to turn on when you switch on the TV
TAKE US FOR A SPIN
Impressive performance and design to match. LG Smart TV’s look great from every angle. The style is sleek and minimal…the perfect complement to LG’s brilliant picture impact.
DOUBLE THE DETAIL
This stunning picture is the reason you wanted HDTV in the first place. With almost double the pixel resolution, Full HD 1080p gives it superior picture quality over standard HDTV. You’ll see details and colors like never before.
YOU WON'T BELIEVE YOUR EYES
You won't believe your eyes. LG’s LED technology delivers amazing brightness, clarity and color detail.
FIND THE PERFECT PICTURE
Get easy self-calibration with on-screen reference points for key picture quality elements such as black level, color, tint, sharpness and backlight levels. Take the guesswork out of picture adjustments with this simple-to-use feature. It’s not actually magic, but it will sure seem that way.
ENERGY STAR QUALIFIED
Earning the ENERGY STAR badge means a product meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy. For TVs, it means they save energy both in standby and active (when they're on) modes. ENERGY STAR qualified TVs use about 30% less energy than standard units.
LESS BLUR. MORE ACTION
TruMotion 120Hz technology lets you see sports, video games and high-speed action with virtually no motion blur. Now your TV can keep up with your fast- moving entertainment.
Manufactured by: LG Electronics
Warranty provided by: LG Electronics
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 60LN5400
UPC No: 719192588332
Box Size: ( Length:65, Width:8, Depth:34)
Shipping Weight: 60.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: Not applicable, ships via truck
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: L49-6017
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- LG Electronics logos are registered trademarks of LG Electronics. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.