Shuttle SH67H3 XPC Barebone PC - Socket 1155, Intel H67 Express Chipset, DDR3-1066/1333, No Drives, No OS - SH67H3Item#: S451-4014 | Model#: SH67H3
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Shuttle SH67H3 XPC Barebone PC Product Details
Shuttle SH67H3 XPC Barebone PC
The Shuttle XPC Barebone PC lets the hardware expert ample room to personalize the PC! The Intel H67 Express Chipset that is found in this PC has a Socket 1155 and four DDR3-1066/1333 memory slots. The socket 1155 allows you to install Intel Core processors (i7, i5, and i3), giving the PC superb multitasking abilities, while the four DDR3-1066/1333 memory slots (memory not included) allows you to install up to 32GB memory giving the PC super fast computing speed. The Shuttle PC features a hard disk drive and the OS that lets you decide which OS you want to install along with how much storage capacity you need. Get your Shuttle XPC Barebone PC today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Socket 1155; allows you to choose Intel Core processors like i3, i5, and i7
- Four DDR3-1066/1333 memory slots; you can install up to 32GB memory
- No OS and HDD; customization is possible with this PC
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Shuttle Manufacturer Warranty Information
- Technology Guide: Basic PC & Notebook Cooling
- Technology Guide: Building Your Own PC
- Technology Guide: Memory Installation For Desktops And Servers
- Technology Guide: Why Back Up? The importance of protecting your data!
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 1 Installing The Motherboard
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 2 Installing The Drives
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 3 Connecting Your Cables
Manufactured by: Shuttle
Warranty provided by: Shuttle
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: SH67H3
UPC No: 811686003397
Box Size: ( Length:18, Width:11, Depth:9)
Shipping Weight: 10.3000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S451-4014
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Shuttle logos are registered trademarks of Shuttle. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.