Shuttle XH61V Barebone Slim PC - Socket 1155, Intel H61 Express Chipset, DDR3-1333/1600, No Drives, No OS - XH61VItem#: S451-4011 | Model#: XH61V
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Shuttle XH61V Barebone Slim PC Product Details
Shuttle XH61V Barebone Slim PC
Whether you're planning on building an HTPC, an office PC, or an industrial platform, Shuttle's XH61V is the ideal foundation. The 3.5-litre chassis comes loaded with everything you need to set up a compact yet powerful system for your computing demands. Its Socket 1155 lets you install any of the Intel Core i7, i5, i3, Pentium, and Celeron processors. It also includes a heatpipe cooling system to guarantee a highly efficient workflow. This slim PC's 2x 204 pin SO-DIMM slots, on the other hand, support a maximum of 16GB DDR3 memory for blazing-fast data processing. The XH61V is packed with necessary connectors such as Dual-LAN for server applications, two serial ports for various device integration, two digital video outputs for multiple monitor setup, and 3x SATA II (3 Gbit/s) with UEFI support for installation of storage devices. Shuttle's XH61V is the perfect choice for home, office, and vertical market applications. Purchase one right away!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 3.5-litre chassis; works great with home, office, and vertical market applications
- Socket 1155; supports Intel Core i7, i5, i3, Pentium, and Celeron processors
- 2x 204 pin SO-DIMM slots; supports a maximum of 2x 8GB DDR3 memory
- Two digital video outputs; lets you use multiple monitors at once
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Shuttle Manufacturer Warranty Information
- Technology Guide: Basic PC & Notebook Cooling
- Technology Guide: Building Your Own PC
- Technology Guide: Memory Installation For Desktops And Servers
- Technology Guide: Why Back Up? The importance of protecting your data!
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 1 Installing The Motherboard
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 2 Installing The Drives
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 3 Connecting Your Cables
Manufactured by: Shuttle
Warranty provided by: Shuttle
UPC No: 811686006077
Mfg Part No: XH61V
( Length:15, Width:6, Depth:11)
Shipping Weight: 6.9500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Shuttle logos are registered trademarks of Shuttle. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.