Shuttle XS35V3L Barebone Slim PC - Intel Atom D2550 1.86GHz, Intel NM10 Chipset, DDR3-1333/1600, No Drives, No OS - XS35V3LItem#: S451-4007 | Model#: XS35V3L
Currently Out Of Stock!
Shuttle XS35V3L Barebone Slim PC Product Details
Shuttle XS35V3L Barebone Slim PC
The Barebone Slim PC is suitable for a wide range of applications in server and client environments. Equipped with a pre-installed Intel Atom D2550 1.86GHz Processor, this PC delivers a powerful computing performance that comes in a small package. Its 2x SO-DIMM socket supports a maximum of 4GB of DDR3 memory for ultra-efficient workflow. The Barebone PC also supports one optical slimline drive and one 2.5" SATA hard disk or SSD for optimized data security. When it comes to visualization, an integrated Intel GMA3650 Graphics offers realistic visuals to amp up your media enjoyment. Also equipped with numerous connectors including HDMI, VGA, USB 2.0, audio connectors, Gigabit-LAN, and WLAN 802.11 b/g/n, this slim PC from Shuttle absolutely redefines your everyday computing. Order the Shuttle Barebone PC today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Intel Atom D2550 1.86GHz Processor; offers sufficient power for network-based applications
- 2x SO-DIMM socket; supports a maximum of 4GB of DDR3 memory
- Integrated Intel GMA3650 Graphics; produces brilliant graphics
- Gigabit-LAN & WLAN 802.11 b/g/n; allows connections to both wired and wireless networks
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Shuttle
Warranty provided by: Shuttle
UPC No: 811686004288
Mfg Part No: XS35V3L
( Length:13, Width:6, Depth:9)
Shipping Weight: 4.9000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Shuttle logos are registered trademarks of Shuttle. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.