DoubleSight 30" Class Wide LCD Monitor - 2560 x 1600, 16:10, 1000:1 Contrast Ratio, 6ms (GTG), VGA, HDMI, CCFL Backlight, TAA Compliant - DS-309WItem#: D25-3010 | Model#: DS-309W
Currently Out Of Stock!
DoubleSight 30" Class Wide LCD Monitor Product Details
DoubleSight 30" Class Wide LCD Monitor
Get amazing and exciting features that captivate everybody’s attention with the DoubleSight 30" Class Wide LCD Monitor. With 20,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio, it guarantees balanced display of color and details on its 16:10 Widescreen in 2560 x 1600 resolution. This TAA compliant LCD Monitor comes in 6ms response time that reduces image distortion. You can go ahead in maximizing the potential of this monitor, by connecting it to various devices, thanks to its VGA, HDMI interface. Also, produce high brightness and contrast for a better dimming control with the CCFL Backlight. Totally, you can fully enjoy this monitor without consuming much power. For a large and affordable device with unrivaled performance, choose the DoubleSight 30" Class Wide LCD Monitor.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 20,000:1 Contrast Ratio; guarantees balanced display of color and details
- 2560 x 1600 resolution; delivers clear images
- VGA, HDMI interface; lets you connect it to various devices
- CCFL Backlight; produces high brightness and contrast for a better dimming control
Manufactured by: DoubleSight Displays
Warranty provided by: DoubleSight Displays
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: DS-309W
UPC No: 816220001372
Box Size: ( Length:30, Width:24, Depth:10)
Shipping Weight: 30.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 32pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: D25-3010
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- DoubleSight Displays logos are registered trademarks of DoubleSight Displays. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.