Thermaltake Urban S71 Full Tower Case - 3 x 5.25" Drive Bays, 6 x 3.5" Drive Bays, 8 x Exp Slots, 2 x 200mm Fans, 1 x 120mm Fan, 2 x USB 3.0 Ports, 2 x USB 2.0 Ports - VP500M1W2NItem#: T925-8171 | Model#: VP500M1W2N
Thermaltake Urban S71 Full Tower Case Product Details
Thermaltake Urban S71 Full Tower Case
This full tower case from Thermaltake delivers the space and functionality you need to house in all of your computer hardware. The full tower case features its exquisite design with its brushed aluminum finish front door panel. Its front-top panel is equipped with USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports you always need, along with convenient HD microphone and headset jacks. It is top mounted with an easy hot swap design for quick 2.5-inch or 3.5-inch hard drive replacement or removal. What’s more to this spacious case is its 3 x 5.25-inch and 6 x 3.5-inch Drive Bays, all ready to serve you well in accommodating different storage or optical media hardware. With the case’s 8 x expansion slots, you'll find it easy to integrated different additional hardware depending on your preference. This full tower case is also known for efficient cooling, thanks to the included 2 x 200 mm. and 1 x 120 mm. Fans. that will surely prolong operations. Buy this Full Tower Case from Thermaltake now.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 8 x expansion slots; lets you install a wide array of add-on hardware
- 3 x External 5.25-inch and 6 x 3.5-inch Drive Bays; comes with a tool-less design so you can conveniently store hard drives or optical drives
- Two of 200 mm. fans and a 120 mm. fan; ensures efficient cooling capability
- USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports as well as HD microphone and headset jacks; located at the front-top panel for added convenience
- Brushed aluminum finish; comes with a stylish front panel to make the case look elegant
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: ThermalTake
Warranty provided by: ThermalTake
UPC No: 841163051092
Mfg Part No: VP500M1W2N
( Length:23, Width:11, Depth:26)
Shipping Weight: 27.9500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 30pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- ThermalTake logos are registered trademarks of ThermalTake. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.