Polycom SoundStation IP 7000 - Conference Phone Compatible with RealPresence Group Series and HDX Series, Includes 25ft shielded Ethernet Cable and 10'ft C-Link 2 Cable - 2230-40600-025Item#: P128-4003 | Model#: 2230-40600-025
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Polycom SoundStation IP 7000 VoIP Phone Product Details
Polycom SoundStation IP 7000 VoIP Phone
The Polycom SoundStation IP VoIP Phone is a very interesting device. It is equipped with a do not disturb feature which prevents you from being interrupted during the busy hours or sleep hours. The call hold feature call be used when you want to pause an active call and with the call transfer feature you can transfer your active call to any other telephonic device. The Polycom SoundStation IP VoIP Phone has an LED display which comes into use very time you want to see the call log. Not only that, it is also RoHS Compliant. Order the Polycom SoundStation IP VoIP Phone now!
What is it and why you need it:
- Call transfers; switch your call to another phone
- Do not Disturb; lets you work in peace during the busy hours
- Echo cancellation; prevents your voice from echoing
Manufactured by: Polycom Inc
Warranty provided by: Polycom Inc
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 2230-40600-025
UPC No: 223040600025
Box Size: ( Length:1, Width:1, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 1.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: P128-4003
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Polycom Inc logos are registered trademarks of Polycom Inc. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.