Thermaltake Overseer RX-I Snow Full Tower Case Product Details
Thermaltake Overseer RX-I Snow Full Tower Case
Get high and superior performance by equipping the Thermaltake Overseer RX-I Snow Full Tower Case to your system. This piece of equipment comes with three external 5.25" Drive Bays, six internal 3.5" Drive Bays and eight expansion slots, using which you can install your peripheral components with ease. It delivers splendid performance when teamed with Micro ATX and ATX motherboards, assuring to provide optimal gaming experience. Purchase the Thermaltake Overseer RX-I Snow Full Tower Case today.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 3x5.25" Drive Bays, 6x3.5" Drive Bays, 8xExp Slots; ensures easy installation of peripheral components
- 4xUSB Ports, 1xeSATA Port, 2xAudio Ports; provides way for equipping external devices
- Compatible; works great with Micro ATX and ATX motherboards
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: ThermalTake
Warranty provided by: ThermalTake
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; months labor
Mfg Part No: VN700M6W2N
UPC No: 841163049297
Box Size: ( Length:11, Width:23, Depth:26)
Shipping Weight: 26.2000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 30pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: T925-7007
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- ThermalTake logos are registered trademarks of ThermalTake. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.