Safco® Push Top Square Receptacle Product Details
Fire-safe steel with powder coated finish—will not burn, melt or emit toxic fumes. Units qualify under NFPA Life Safety Code 101, Section 31. Extinguishes fires in less than one minute. Snug fitting, spring-loaded self-closing door traps odors, hides refuse. Waste Receptacle Type: Side Opening; Material(s): Steel; Application: General Waste.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Push-top square receptacle.
- Fires inside container are extinguished in less than one minute.
- Container won't burn, melt or emit toxic fumes.
- Snug-fitting door traps odor, hides refuse.
Manufactured by: Safco
Warranty provided by: Safco
Limited Warranty: 33 months parts; 33 months labor
Mfg Part No: 9893
UPC No: 0073555989304
Box Size: ( Length:16, Width:16, Depth:41)
Shipping Weight: 55.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S104-9893
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Safco logos are registered trademarks of Safco. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.