Tripp Lite Smart LCD 1300VA Tower Line UPS AVR-Interactive 120V UPS with LCD display and USB port - SMART1300LCDTItem#: T105-5700 | Model#: SMART1300LCDT
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $75.00 (38%)
- Today's Price:
- Less Rebate:
- -$30.00 Ends 11/27/2015. See Terms.Restrictions Apply.NOTICE: Limit (1) ONE rebate per person, billing address, company, or household
- Final Price:
- $94.99 * After Rebate While Supplies Last.
- Available While Supplies Last (Details)
- Hurry, Don't Miss Out!
Tripp Lite Smart LCD 1300VA Tower UPS with AVR Product Details
Tripp Lite Smart LCD 1300VA Tower UPS with AVR
Keep PCs, workstations and home entertainment systems working during power blackout with the Tripp Lite Smart LCD 1300VA Tower UPS with AVR. It can keep a PC operational for up to 64 minutes during power failure allowing you enough time to work and save the important tasks. The Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) corrects brownouts back to safe 120V power without draining the UPS battery while the Surge suppression and EMI/RFI line noise filtering prevent hardware damage and enhances the audio-video performance of your device. Its 8 outlets combined with 1300VA/720W power support allows you to add multiple devices to a single UPS. The large illuminated LCD screen shows incoming power conditions and UPS operations in real time. A set of Ethernet port protects the standard phone or DSL connection while the COAX jack ensures protection of the CATV / broadcast line. You can also download a free PowerAlert Software from www.tripplite.com and integrate the windows and MAC device with HID-compliant USB port. This enables the unattended system to auto shutdown after saving the files. Buy the Tripp Lite Smart LCD 1300VA Tower UPS with AVR today!
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Surge suppression; protects electronics from surges and line noise for better performance or electronic devices
- 8 outlets; protect PCs, workstations and home entertainment systems connected simultaneously
- Automatic voltage regulation; corrects brownouts without using battery power to provide steady voltage output
- Interactive LCD screen; displays important information, such as line power, battery status, AVR and overload status
- Dataline surge protection and EMI/RFI noise filtering; protects and ensures to give out a smooth signal for improved output
Manufactured by: TrippLite
Warranty provided by: TrippLite
Mfg Part No: SMART1300LCDT
UPC No: 037332174116
Box Size: ( Length:19, Width:9, Depth:11)
Shipping Weight: 23.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: T105-5700
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- TrippLite logos are registered trademarks of TrippLite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.