LG 14X Blu-Ray Burner Bundle Product Details
LG 14X Blu-Ray Burner Bundle
This Bundle Includes:
- LG WH14NS40 14X Blu-Ray Burner - SATA, 4MB Buffer, 3D Playback, OEM
- BD-R Blu-Ray Disc, 25GB, 4x, Jewel Case, White
LG 14X Blu-Ray Burner - Qty:1
LG WH14NS40 14X Blu-Ray Burner
Burn Blu-Ray discs at full speed with the LG WH14NS40 14X Blu-Ray Burner. With 4MB Buffer, the LG WH14NS40 14X Blu-Ray Burner lets you create data backups and burn movies and videos for maximum Blu-Ray entertainment. You can even experience 3D as this burner comes equipped with a 3D playback. Grab the LG WH14NS40 14X Blu-Ray Burner right away!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Blu-Ray Burner; lets you create backups and burn media files
- SATA; ensures a stable connection to your computer
Verbatim 96434 BD-R Disc - Qty:1
Next generation disc is designed for HD video and large capacity data storage. State-of-the-art blue-violet laser technology delivers stunning picture quality. Wide power margin of Verbatim BD-R media ensures superior compatibility. Disc holds five times more data and has faster data transfer rates than traditional DVDs for better performance across the board. Super hard coat protects the disc scratches and smudges during everyday handling. White surface is easy to write on for convenient labeling. Disk Type: BD-R; Capacity (HD Video): 120 min.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Blu-ray technology stores data.
- Ideal for high-definition recording.
- Handles high-capacity storage.
- White-surfaced recordable BD-R disc with 25 GB capacity and 2x recording speed.
- Next generation disc.
- State-of-the-art blue-violet laser technology.
- Wide power margin.
- Faster data transfer rates, greater storage.
- Super hard coat.
- Easy to write on.
THIS PRODUCT SHIPS IN OEM PACKAGING - GO GREEN AND SAVE GREEN
Manufacturers sometimes offer discounts when large quantities of products are purchased without fancy, colorful, retail packaging. We take advantage of these opportunities to bring you the same quality, retail product at a lower price. Retail packaging is designed to look good on a store shelf and attract your attention. It frequently includes more paper, plastic and cardboard than needed. OEM packaging is not as visually attractive but is far more economical and because OEM packaging uses less paper, plastic, ink and cardboard it creates less waste and is better for the environment. Although OEM packaged product ships in a plain white or brown box you can be assured it is the same quality product as the retail packaged version. Buying OEM packaged products saves you money and helps save the planet…GO GREEN AND SAVE GREEN. Included accessories, software, documentation, and manufacturer warranties on OEM products may vary from retail versions. Please review our detailed specifications and photo gallery for included accessories and see below for warranty information.
Manufactured by: LG Electronics
Warranty provided by: LG Electronics
Mfg Part No: WH14NS40 Bundle
UPC No: 890552734412
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 1.3000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: L49-8018 OEM BUNDLE
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- LG Electronics logos are registered trademarks of LG Electronics. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.