See more products
- Anti-Spyware (120)
- Audio/Video Authoring (503)
- Business (446)
- Cellular Software (2)
- Educational (491)
- Games (183)
- Graphics & Design (376)
- Hobbies & Interests (171)
- Internet (172)
- MAC Software (34)
- Microsoft Office 2010 (5)
- Operating Systems (34)
- Point of Sale (POS) (1)
- Programming (23)
- Security (237)
- Server Software (12)
- Software Licensing (30)
- Tax Preparation (17)
- New Arrivals (7)
- Home & Automation (1)
- Utilities (1)
- Microsoft Office 2013 (9)
Microsoft Office Home & Student 2013 - Product Key, 32/64-Bit (79G-03550)Item#: M17-3300 | Model#: 79G-03550
Microsoft Office Home & Student 2013 Product Key Product Details
Microsoft Office Home & Student 2013
The Microsoft Office Home & Student 2013 redefines your computing experience as it offers the latest versions of Microsoft Office software. This software works for both 32-bit or 64-bit Operating Systems and is usable for one PC at your home or office. With this awesome MS Office software, you can experience unprecedented enhancements to the latest versions of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote. As you activate the software to your computer, it even lets you enjoy up to 7GB of online storage in SkyDrive and improved user interface for touch, pen, and keyboard inputs. Buy the Microsoft Office Home & Student 2013 for a remarkable document editing and formatting today!
Disclaimer: This product may not be used in Academic, Non-Profit, Government or Corporate environments.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 32-bit or 64-bit Operating Systems compliance; works with both 32-bit and 64-bit systems
- Latest Versions of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote; equips your system with the latest installments of the renowned MS Office software
- MS Office 2013 product key; helps you fully activate the latest MS Office software in your computer.
Create beautiful documents using the professional-grade tools of the Word2013. Now, you can easily add more polish and style to how you create your documents as it offers a better screen-reading experience, simplified document sharing, and alignment guides.
- New Read Mode; lets you easily zoom in on tables, charts, and images
- Document Sharing; allows everyone in your workgroup to see your documents online
- Alignment Guide; enable you to align charts, photos, videos and diagrams with your text for a more polished, professional look
Enjoy visualizing and analyzing your data with the Excel2013. Using the new Excel is a smart way of seeing your important information and understanding them with great depth. Giving you charts and tables based on your data, it simply makes your workload lighter. With just a tap, touch, and turn of your fingers, you can smoothly go through your information and quickly accomplish tasks.
- Recommended Pivot Table; enables you to quickly perform complex analyses by summarizing your data with previews of various pivot-table options
- Quick Analysis Lens; lets you apply formatting, sparklines, charts, and tables with a single click
- Simplified Sharing; allows you to save workbooks online on SkyDrive or SharePoint
Design your own exceptional presentations with the PowerPoint2013. More intuitive design tools and a cleaner look are what this brand-new PowerPoint offers. Now, it’s easier to hone the look that you want for your presentations as it offers a wide variety of themes and improved presenter tools. You can even work with your colleagues on the same presentation using a desktop or online versions of PowerPoint.
- Presenter View; provides an organized, behind-the-scenes tools for you to keep your audience focused
- Theme Variants; offers new wide-screen, design variations to make your presentations more unique and compelling
- PowerPoint Web App Coauthoring; lets you collaborate with your team using your desktop’s PowerPoint or PowerPoint Web App
Keep your own digital notebook for your travels with the OneNote2013. Wherever you go, you can now create, store, and access files with ease. Find yourself creating notes, sketching diagrams, recording lectures, and assembling them on one handy place. With just a simply click, you can easily save information that your family members, colleagues, or classmates can also work into.
- Your go-to notebook; enables you to gather typed and handwritten notes, links, web pages, sketches, and videos and assemble it on one handy place
- Simplified Sharing; lets you share notes with friends by saving them online on SkyDrive or SharePoint
- OneNote Web/Mobile App; allows you to access notes from Windows Phone, iOS, and Android phones
|Operating Systems||Windows Server|
|Productivity||Office Suites & Components|
Have an opinion on this product that you would like to share? If, so please take a few moments to write your rating and review.Write your own review
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 4 of 4
- May 15, 2013
What are you going to do
Way too pricey for getting an empty box.
- Apr 17, 2013
Not a fan of having to use the Clouds
My need for Microsoft Office on a home computer is somewhat limited. That said, the last version I had on a home computer was from 2003. When I bought a new computer I decided to update to this version of Office. Having used Office forever, I find it easiest to use. However, I am not a huge fan of having to sign in to use the software and I am not thrilled with the fact that everything gets stored in the clouds. I want my files stored on my devices primary, with a version stored in the clouds for back-up. I guess I am old fashioned.
- Buyers Bew
- Mar 15, 2013
MS 2013 Awesome
I use it everyday writing papers, creating spreadsheets. Its a blast. Also, its much easier to integraten Windows 7 or 8 operating system. I received an attached document it opens to a split screen and I can add or edit the document then send to printer or the cloud with relative ease. At first, I was taken aback by the lack of disc-its just a card with the pass key information. Talk about cost savings-I would think the software should of been cheaper without a disk
- Mar 05, 2013
Good product, lousy EULA
Having used the Office suite from it's inception, I still prefer it to any of the competitors. That being said, I found out that the license for the Home version of Office 2013 is good for only ONE computer, unlike the THREE computers that 2010 was good for; and the license is NOT TRANSFERABLE. Thus, if your computer dies and you have to replace it, you'll be buying a new copy. Pretty clear MS is trying to push everyone to their cloud version of Office 365 instead of the standalone package. I personally like to own software, not lease it year-to-year.
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 4 of 4
Warranty provided by: Microsoft
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: 79G-03550
UPC No: 885370451160
Box Size: ( Length: 6, Width: 5, Depth: 1 )
Shipping Weight: 1.3500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: M17-3300
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Microsoft logos are registered trademarks of Microsoft. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.