See more products
- Anti-Spyware (194)
- Audio/Video Authoring (500)
- Business (530)
- Cellular Software (1)
- Console Games (18)
- Downloadable Software (2249)
- Educational (504)
- Games (180)
- Graphics & Design (802)
- Hobbies & Interests (165)
- Internet (161)
- MAC Software (37)
- Microsoft Office 2010 (5)
- Operating Systems (28)
- Point of Sale (POS) (2)
- Programming (24)
- Security (326)
- Server Software (13)
- Software Licensing (406)
- Tax Preparation (21)
- New Arrivals (2)
- Home & Automation (3)
- AppUp Store (0)
- Utilities (377)
- Microsoft Office 2013 (9)
Microsoft Office Home & Business 2013 - Product Key, 32/64-Bit (T5D-01575)Item#: M17-3298 | Model#: T5D-01575
Microsoft Office Home & Business 2013 Product Key Product Details
Microsoft Office Home & Business 2013
Equip your system with the Microsoft Office Home & Business 2013 and get ready to use the top-caliber software in your system. This latest installment of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook is ready to be installed on your one home or office PC. When already installed in your system, you can enjoy up to 7GB of cloud storage in SkyDrive and free office web apps to easily access, edit, or sharing documents. It also guarantees greater support for touch, pen, and your keyboard inputs, making your user-interface more prolific than ever before. Indulge yourself into a niftier way of document creations, editing, or formatting with the amazing Microsoft Office Home & Business 2013 now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook; equips your system with the latest versions of Microsoft Office Software
- SkyDrive cloud storage; lets you enjoy up to 7GB of cloud storage at SkyDrive
- Improved user interface; ensures simplified interface with amazing support for touch, pen, and keyboard
Create beautiful documents using the professional-grade tools of the Word2013. Now, you can easily add more polish and style to how you create your documents as it offers a better screen-reading experience, simplified document sharing, and alignment guides.
- New Read Mode; lets you easily zoom in on tables, charts, and images
- Document Sharing; allows everyone in your workgroup to see your documents online
- Alignment Guide; enable you to align charts, photos, videos and diagrams with your text for a more polished, professional look
Enjoy visualizing and analyzing your data with the Excel2013. Using the new Excel is a smart way of seeing your important information and understanding them with great depth. Giving you charts and tables based on your data, it simply makes your workload lighter. With just a tap, touch, and turn of your fingers, you can smoothly go through your information and quickly accomplish tasks.
- Recommended Pivot Table; enables you to quickly perform complex analyses by summarizing your data with previews of various pivot-table options
- Quick Analysis Lens; lets you apply formatting, sparklines, charts, and tables with a single click
- Simplified Sharing; allows you to save workbooks online on SkyDrive or SharePoint
Design your own exceptional presentations with the PowerPoint2013. More intuitive design tools and a cleaner look are what this brand-new PowerPoint offers. Now, it’s easier to hone the look that you want for your presentations as it offers a wide variety of themes and improved presenter tools. You can even work with your colleagues on the same presentation using a desktop or online versions of PowerPoint.
- Presenter View; provides an organized, behind-the-scenes tools for you to keep your audience focused
- Theme Variants; offers new wide-screen, design variations to make your presentations more unique and compelling
- PowerPoint Web App Coauthoring; lets you collaborate with your team using your desktop’s PowerPoint or PowerPoint Web App
Keep your own digital notebook for your travels with the OneNote2013. Wherever you go, you can now create, store, and access files with ease. Find yourself creating notes, sketching diagrams, recording lectures, and assembling them on one handy place. With just a simply click, you can easily save information that your family members, colleagues, or classmates can also work into.
- Your go-to notebook; enables you to gather typed and handwritten notes, links, web pages, sketches, and videos and assemble it on one handy place
- Simplified Sharing; lets you share notes with friends by saving them online on SkyDrive or SharePoint
- OneNote Web/Mobile App; allows you to access notes from Windows Phone, iOS, and Android phones
Keep your contacts and meetings organized with the Outlook2013. Outlook is the best tool of the trade to keep your important contacts intact. Now, you can just go to one place to send emails and files from all of your email accounts. You can peek at your schedule, integrate multiple contacts, and let others view your own calendar. It even allows you to conveniently check on weather forecasts on the day of your trip, and to find important email messages, attachments, and contacts from the right people.
- Exchange ActiveSync Support, Navigation Bar, and Social Connector; allows you to communicate with other more effectively
- Peeks, People Card, and Calendar; enables you to manage your contacts and schedule with ease
- Search, Fast Filters, Context Commands, and Weather Bar; lets you find important info faster
|Operating Systems||Windows Server|
|Productivity||Office Suites & Components|
Have an opinion on this product that you would like to share? If, so please take a few moments to write your rating and review.Write your own review
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 4 of 4
- May 09, 2013
I haven't been using Office 2013 very long, but I like it. I don't know why Microsoft makes changes to things that work well, but they do. I was using 2003, so it's a huge change, but I'm finding it to be a good product.
- Apr 20, 2013
Not overly excided about the product
I had the 2007 version and found it to be a better product for me. I installed it, since I loaded Windows 8 and I have more problems than I ever had between the two running on my computer and they are memory hogs. My computer has 4 gig of ram and when I put the two programs on it, it has caused my computer to hang up and I find my self re-booting all the time, rather then waiting hours for it to fix itself as I did the first 2 times.
- code bender,
- Apr 06, 2013
better than yearly payments
funny bird, does not authorize the product pre-loaded on the machine but through a web interface, downloaded and it now works.
- SF Customer
- Mar 06, 2013
Microsoft Office Home - Very Cloud Based
Well, it was sort of surprising to see that your software resides in the cloud and so can your documents (if you want). Also it was surprising to see no disks with software, just a card with a code to verify the purchase. Maybe I am just too old school in my Fifties! Anyway, the software works fine, and I figured it all out.
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 4 of 4
Warranty provided by: Microsoft
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: T5D-01575
UPC No: 885370451122
Box Size: ( Length: 6, Width: 5, Depth: 1 )
Shipping Weight: 0.1500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1 pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: M17-3298
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Microsoft logos are registered trademarks of Microsoft. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.