Seagate BlackArmor 4TB NAS 220 REFURB Product Details
Seagate ST340005LSA10G-RK BlackArmor NAS 220
The BlackArmor® NAS 220 server is a small-business-specific network attached storage solution designed to provide centralized storage and data backup, helping to deliver business continuity for up to 20 PCs. Automatically backup business-critical data with RAID 1 mirroring, full-system backup, SafetyDrill+™ bare metal recovery software and powerful hardware-based encryption.
In addition to the included software, the web-based management interface and BlackArmor® Discovery Tool are also straightforward to use. The BlackArmor Discovery Tool allows you to get up and running quickly by displaying all of the Seagate ST340005LSA10G-RK BlackArmor NAS 220 products connected to your network. From the Discovery Tool, with a single click, you can view or map shared volumes to your computer, access the web-based management interface or back up the PC you are working from. The Seagate ST340005LSA10G-RK BlackArmor NAS 220 storage server can also be managed remotely with DDNS, which can be configured from the web-based management interface or backup.
The Seagate ST340005LSA10G-RK BlackArmor NAS 220 can also double as an FTP server, allowing remote access to files. Using the web-based management interface, you can designate user access manually or integrate with Microsoft® Active Directory.
Moreover, the BlackArmor NAS 220 storage server can stream media files to DLNA® compliant devices or computers running iTunes® software, allowing you to centralize media in your office and display content simultaneously on multiple devices.
- Designed to provide centralized storage and data backup for up to 20 PCs.
- Enables automatic data mirroring with RAID 1 configuration.
- Protect network connected PCs with incremental and full-system, automatic backup.*
- Functions as an FTP server for remote file access.
- Stream media to DLNA® compliant devices and computers running iTunes® software.
- Includes two reliable, user-replaceable Seagate® hard drives.
- Connect external drives, share a printer or utilize an uninterrupted power supply with the two USB 2.0 ports.
- Secure files with powerful hardware-based encryption.
- Integrates with Microsoft® Active Directory.
- Multi-volume management.
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Seagate
Warranty provided by: Seagate
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: ST340005LSA10G-RK
Box Size: ( Length:10, Width:6, Depth:10)
Shipping Weight: 8.4000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S130-8154 RF
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Seagate logos are registered trademarks of Seagate. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.