Black & Decker CTO4300W Toaster Oven - Fits a 12" Pizza (6 Slices), Bake, Broil, Toast, Removable Crumb Tray, Reversible Chrome-Plated Wire RackItem#: J127-3559 | Model#: CTO4300W
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Black & Decker Chrome Plated Rack Toaster Oven Product Details
Black & Decker CTO4300W Toaster Oven
Bake, broil, toast and keep food warm with the Black & Decker CTO4300W Toaster Oven. This convenient toaster oven has a large interior with a curved design to give you more room; big enough for a 12" pizza or 6 slices! Remove the built-in crumb tray for easy cleaning, while a reversible chrome-plated broiling rack allows you to cook your favorite foods to perfection. Place your food closer or farther from the broiler using a Reversible Chrome-Plated Wire Rack with Dual Rack Positions; the Black & Decker CTO4300W Toaster Oven also features One-touch Controls and a 60-minute timer to cook meals to perfection.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Perfect Broil™ System; cook the perfect meal by combining variable broiling temperatures
- One-touch Controls; easy to control settings for baking, broiling, toasting and keeping food warm
- Easy to Clean; removable crumb tray and glass door make for a quick clean up
- Deep Curved Interior; utilize a large capacity to cook up to a 12" pizza
Manufactured by: Black & Decker
Warranty provided by: Black & Decker
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: CTO4300W
UPC No: 050875800700
Box Size: ( Length:20, Width:16, Depth:12)
Shipping Weight: 14.1000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 18pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: J127-3559
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Black & Decker logos are registered trademarks of Black & Decker. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.