Lowrance X-4 Pro Fishfinder w/83/200 kHz TM TransducerItem#: YYPT-LRA10229001 | Model#: 000-10229-001
Currently Out Of Stock!
Lowrance X-4 Pro Fishfinder w/83/200 kHz Product Details
High-detail, dual-coverage 83/200 kHz Lowrance fishfinder. Easily cover more water and fish smarter for a lot less.
From Lowrance industry-leading innovation comes the versatile X-4 Pro for productive shallow and deepwater fishfinding coverage, with superb target detail and separation, on both inland lakes and in-shore coastal waters.
Featuring an advanced receiver design plus a wealth of pro-angler-proven features, the X-4 Pro has no equal in total performance, legendary Lowrance fish-finding features, ease-of-use, and even better, it's easy to afford.
- Perfect for Kayaks
- Easy to use and afford
- Filled with Pro-proven Lowrance fishfinder features
- Powerful wider and deeper fish-finding coverage
- Advanced receiver design delivers superior target detail and separation
- High-visibility display and detail even in direct sunlight
- Auto and manual operation
- Dual-search 83/200 kHz Skimmer® transducer with water temp sensor
- Perfect for inland lakes and coastal marine anglers
- Compact case fits the smallest boats and spaces
- Fully waterproof for the harshest environments
- One year limited warranty
Get More For Less
- Robust 4 in./10.2 cm Film SuperTwist LCD display
- High-detail 240V x 160H pixel definition with 4-level gray scale resolution
- Crisp, sharp viewing in direct sunlight
- Screen backlighting for low-light conditions
- Unique dual-search 83/200 kHz Skimmer® transom-mount transducer with built-in water temp sensor and up to 120 degrees expanded fish-finding coverage - operates at boat speeds to 70 mph/61 kts
- Full 1,500W peak-to-peak/188W RMS power
- Tested depths to 1,000 ft./305 m @ 83 kHz
- Lowrance automatic ASP™ (Advanced Signal Processing) tuning for the best sonar picture possible in virtually any water condition
- Lowrance GRAYLINE® enhances viewing for target separation and defines bottom composition/hardness
- Lowrance Advanced Fish I.D.™ fish symbols with FishTrack™ target depth readings display option aids in lure/bait placement
- Automatic depth ranging tracking with instant screen updates
- Auto and Zoom bottom track for marking bottom-holding targets
- Selectable deep water, shallow water, and fish alarm alerts
- Built-in backup memory saves user settings at power-down
- Fully sealed and waterproof for even the harshest marine environments
- One-year limited warranty protection
Frequency: 83/200 kHz
Resolution (VxH): 240 x 160
Screen Size: 4 inches
Speed/Temp: NOT SPECIFIED
Transducer Type: Transom Mount
Waterproof Rating: Waterproof
Watts RMS - Max: 1500W/RMS 188W
Included Transducer: NOT SPECIFIED
Manufactured by: Lowrance Electronics Inc.
Warranty provided by: Lowrance Electronics Inc.
Mfg Part No: 000-10229-001
UPC No: 042194535746
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 2.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYPT-LRA10229001
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Lowrance Electronics Inc. logos are registered trademarks of Lowrance Electronics Inc.. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.