Sony ICD-PX312 Digital Flash Voice Recorder Product Details
Sony ICD-PX312 Digital Flash Voice Recorder
The Sony ICD-PX312 Digital Flash Voice Recorder makes recording easy. Stocked with 2GB of internal memory, the Sony ICD-PX312 Digital Flash Voice Recorder can record over 500 hours while boasting a microSD slot for expandibility. As far as features go, the Sony ICD-PX312 Digital Flash Voice Recorder has an alarm feature, Digital Pitch Control, high/low microphone sensitivity, external noise reduction and dictation correction. It's time for your voice to be heard.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- 2GB of internal memory for over 500 hours of recording time
- MicroSD slot for expandibility
- Dictation correction, Noise reduction, Microphone Sensivity
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Sony
Warranty provided by: Sony
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: ICD-PX312
UPC No: 027242809529
Box Size: ( Length:11, Width:8, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 0.9000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S396-9100
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Sony logos are registered trademarks of Sony. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.