Sharpie® Counterfeit Detector Pen Product Details
Specially formulated to detect bad bills, this counterfeit pen features technology that reacts to a key ingredient present in papers not used by the U.S. Treasury Department. The ink marked on a suspect, counterfeit bill will change in color from golden brown to blue-black. Authentic bills will not produce an ink color change. The pen is effective on all U.S. currency, including the new designs. Counterfeit Bill Detector Type: Pen; Counterfeit Indication Mark: Golden Brown;Blue-Black.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Counterfeit detector pen specially formulated to detect bad bills.
- Specially formulated to detect bad bills.
- Technology reacts to the presence of a key ingredient present in papers that are not used by the U.S. Treasury.
- The ink marked on a suspect, counterfeit bill will change in color from golden brown to blue-black.
- Authentic bills will not produce an ink color change.
- Is effective on all U.S. currency include “new design” bills.
Manufactured by: Sanford
Warranty provided by: Sanford
Mfg Part No: 1778830
UPC No: 071641028784
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.1100 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYAZ-SAN1778830
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Sanford logos are registered trademarks of Sanford. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.