SilverStone 700W Strider Essential ATX PSU Product Details
SilverStone ST70F-ES Strider Essential ATX Power Supply
Give stable power to your system with the SilverStone Strider Essential ATX Power Supply. It is a is a 750W unit that lets you select the cables you need while powering your system with 8pin / 6pin PCI-E connectors. The 120 mm fan ensures effective cooling and noise reduction. This 80 Plus Certified product is designed to last, with its MTBF (Mean Time Before Failure) of 100,000 hours at 25°C. It comes with one Main connector (20 + 4 pin), one Floppy, three peripheral, one PCI-E, and six SATA connectors. With input voltage of 90V ~ 264V and Active PFC feature, it is designed to provide a long-lasting, durable power source for hard-working PCs. Order the SilverStone Strider Essential ATX Power Supply today!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- 750W; lets you select the cables you need while powering your system
- 120 mm fan; ensures effective cooling and noise reduction
- 100,000 hours; provides long lasting power to your system
- Input voltage of 90V ~ 264V; gives a durable power source
Manufactured by: SilverStone Technology
Warranty provided by: SilverStone Technology
UPC No: 844761007485.00
Mfg Part No: PS-ST70F-ES
( Length:10, Width:7, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 6.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- SilverStone Technology logos are registered trademarks of SilverStone Technology. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.