Sabrent USB 2.0 PCMCIA Cardbus Adapter (2 Ports) with USB Power CableItem#: M501-1002 | Model#: SBT-P2D
Sabrent USB 2.0 PCMCIA Cardbus Product Details
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
PCMCIA Cardbus Adapter For Laptops!
Add USB 2.0 connectivity to any notebook computer with this Cardbus 2 Port USB 2.0 expansion card. USB introduced a wide variety of hot-swappable, easy to use peripherals to the computing world, and USB 2.0 kicks it to the next level! The CardBus holds a secure place as the preferred high-performance add-in-mechanism for mobile computing platforms today and in the future.
The CardBus 32-bit high performance bus mastering architecture for PC Cards, was standardized by the PCMCIA. The transfer rate are 480Mbit/sec, and very useful for PC Camera, HDD, scanners, digital cameras, external CDRW drives, Printers and some other devices with USB 2.0 interface. Adding this awesome technology to your notebook couldn't be easier.
- 2 Port USB 2.0 Cardbus Card
- Compliant with Universal Serial Bus Specification Revision 2.0 (Data Rate 1.5/12/480 Mbps)
- Compliant with Open Host Controller Interface Specification for USB Rev 1.0a
- Compliant with Enhanced Host Controller Interface Specification for USB Rev 0.95
- Supports High-Speed (480Mbps), Full-Speed (12Mbps) and Low-Speed (1.5Mbps)
- Plug & Play support
- Hot Swapping functions
- Provides 2 downstream ports for USB devices
- Fully compliant with USB 2.0 EHCI standards
- Fully compliant with USB 1.1/1.0 OHCI standards
- Integrated dual-speed USB transceivers
- Supports up to 127 devices
- USB 1.0 backwards compatible
- Root Hub with 2 external downstream facing ports shared by OHCI and EHCI Host Controller core.
- Supports 32 bit CardBus PC Card Type II slots
- Supports Bus Power
- 2 USB2.0 Ports (A-type x2).
- Total 5V/500mA Bus Power Shared by 2 USB Devices.
- Current Protection Active lf Bus Power Over 500mA.
- Auto detect speeds and connections of devices
- NEC USB 2.0 chipset
- USB 2.0 CardBus PCMCIA card
- Manual CD
- Drivers CD
Manufactured by: Sabrent
Warranty provided by: Sabrent
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: SBT-P2D
UPC No: 857161000781
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.3000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: M501-1002
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Sabrent logos are registered trademarks of Sabrent. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.