3M EX10XL Expressions Anti Glare Filter for 16-19" MonitorsItem#: T350-1122 | Model#: EX10XL
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
3M 16-19" Anti Glare Screen Product Details
3M Expressions Computer Filters EX10XL with Satin Black 3M’s Office Expressions EX10XL computer filters reduce glare from your computer monitor up to 90%, while improving screen contrast and minimizing eyestrain. Featuring lightly tinted glass especially designed to provide brighter graphics and sharper text, these computer filters will greatly enhance your viewing experience. 3M computer filters also protect fragile LCD screens from fingerprints and damage. These attractive, satin black filters fit 16 to 19-inch CRT and 17 to 18-inch LCD monitors, and are simple to mount. They clean easily with a soft, lint-free cloth and glass cleaner. Say goodbye to headaches and eyestrain and purchase a 3M computer filter today!
- Reduces glare up to 90%
- Protects fragile LCD screens from fingerprints and damage
- Includes both CRT and LCD hanger arms to meet most users needs
- Outside dimensions: 12.86 x 15.46 x 0.40 inches (327 x 392 x 10.2 mm)
- Viewing area diagonal measures 18.22 inches (463 mm)
- Utilizes light tint glass for brighter graphics and sharper text
- Cleans easily with a soft, lint-free cloth and glass cleaner
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: 3M
Warranty provided by: 3M
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: EX10XL
UPC No: 051138749156
Box Size: ( Length:19, Width:14, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 3.7500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 6pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: T350-1122
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- 3M logos are registered trademarks of 3M. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.