See more products
- Cables (4811)
- Computer Terminals (9)
- Enterprise Networking (1397)
- Ethernet Adapters (853)
- Firewalls (16)
- Hubs / Switches / Bridges (713)
- Installation Services (1)
- KVMs (540)
- Modems (161)
- Network Attached Storage (476)
- Networking Software (2)
- Patch Panels (31)
- Powerline (76)
- Print Servers (59)
- Rack Enclosures (143)
- Routers and Gateways (130)
- Security Cameras (99)
- Switch Accessories (88)
- Switches - Managed (96)
- Switches - Modular (3)
- Switches - Unmanaged (109)
- Networking University (0)
- Wireless Networking (1484)
HP A5120 EI Networking Switch Product Details
HP A5120 JE066A EI Switch
The HP A5120G JE066A EI Switch supports static Layer 3 routing, diversified services, and IPv6 forwarding Unique Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF) technology creates virtual fabric by virtualizing several switches into one logical device, which increases network resilience, performance, and availability while reducing operational complexity. The HP A5120 JE066A EI Switch provides Gigabit Ethernet access and can be used at the edge of a network or to connect server clusters in data centers. High scalability provides investment protection with two expansion slots, each of which can support two-port 10 GbE expansion modules. High availability, simplified management, and comprehensive security control policies are among the key features that distinguish the HP A5120 JE066A EI Switch.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Supports static Layer 3 routing, diversified services, and IPv6 forwarding.
- Provides Gigabit Ethernet access and can be used at the edge of a network or to connect server clusters in data centers.
- Broadcast control: allows limitation of broadcast traffic rate to cut down on unwanted broadcast traffic on the network. Advanced classifier-based QoS: classifies traffic using multiple match criteria based on Layer 2, 3, and 4 information; applies QoS policies such as setting priority level and rate limit to selected traffic on a port, VLAN, or whole switch. Powerful QoS feature: supports the following congestion actions: strict priority (SP) queuing, weighted round robin (WRR), and SP+WRR. Traffic policing: supports Committed Access Rate (CAR) and line rate.
- Friendly port names: allow assignment of descriptive names to ports. Remote configuration and management: is available through a secure Web browser or a command-line interface (CLI). Manager and operator privilege levels: enable read-only (operator) and read-write (manager) access on CLI and Web browser management interfaces. Command authorization: leverages HWTACACS to link a custom list of CLI commands to an individual network administrator's login; also provides an audit trail. Secure Web GUI: provides a secure, easy-to-use graphical interface for configuring the module via HTTPS.
- Auto-MDIX: automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100/1000 ports. Flow control: using standard IEEE 802.3x, it provides back pressure to reduce congestion in heavy traffic situations. Jumbo packet support: supports up to 9216-byte frame size to improve performance of large data transfers. High-density connectivity: provides up to 48 fixed 10/100/1000Base-T ports in a Layer 2/Layer 3 switch. Optional 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports: allow the addition of 10 Gigabit Ethernet connections for uplinks or high-bandwidth server connections; flexibly supports XFP, SFP+, or
- Nonblocking architecture: up to 176 Gbps nonblocking switching fabric provides wire-speed switching with up to 130 million pps throughput. Hardware-based wire-speed access control lists (ACLs): feature-rich ACL implementation (TCAM based) helps ensure high levels of security and ease of administration without impacting network performance.
|Device Type||Managed Network Switch|
|Throughput||35.7 million pps|
|Management||IMC - Intelligent Management Center; command-line|
|Dimensions||11.8" x 17.3" x 1.7"|
Consumer Networking GS
|Number of Ports||24|
Warranty provided by: HP
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: JE066A
UPC No: 885631201220
Box Size: ( Length: 0, Width: 0, Depth: 0 )
Shipping Weight: 13.5500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: H24-JE066A
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- HP logos are registered trademarks of HP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.