Cables To Go 10-Foot CaT5e Snagless Patch Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 10-Foot CaT5e 350Mhz Snagless Patch Cable
For optimal network signal delivery, pick the Cables To Go 10-Foot CaT5e 350Mhz Snagless Patch Cable. This patch cable measures 10 feet long and is ready to deliver up to 350 Mhz bandwidth speed. Great for your home or office wired networking setup, this cable also comes with Gold Plated RJ-45 connectors on both ends with high class performance. Order the Cables To Go 10-Foot CaT5e 350Mhz Snagless Patch Cable today.
- Molded, Snag-Free boot prevents unwanted cable snags
- 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
- 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-AnyLAN
- 100 Mbps TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5); 55/155 Mbps ATM
- Designed For: Network Adapters, Hubs, Switches, Routers, DSL/Cable Modems, Patch Panels and other twisted-pair applications
- Exceeds Category 5e specifications
- Wired: TSB 568B (AT&T 258A)
- Certifications: TIA/EIA
- Weight: 0.24 lbs
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; months labor
Mfg Part No: 15200
UPC No: 757120152002
Box Size: ( Length:1, Width:6, Depth:7)
Shipping Weight: 0.2500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.