Stay Ahead With Cat5e 350Mhz Snagless Patch Cables
Today's advanced fast ethernet and gigabit computer networks require Enhanced Category 5 high-speed cabling to distribute data, voice and video. Cables To Go's Enhanced Cat5 350Mhz Snagless Patch Cables will keep you ahead of the game. These cables will handle bandwidth intensive applications up to 350 Mhz and beyond. Each comes UL verified to meet all Cat 5e TIA/EIA standards, and drastically reduce both impedance and structural return loss (SRL) as compared to standard 100 Mhz wire! This is accomplished by bonding together each of the individual pairs, helping to maintain the twist-spacing throughout the line right up to your termination point. Constructed with high-quality wire and a shortened body plug will keep Near-end Crosstalk (NEXT) levels to a minimum. The molded, snag-free boot prevents unwanted cable snags during installation and provides extra strain-relief. Cables To Go 350Mhz Snagless Patch cables are available in a variety of colors to easily color-code your network installation.
- Color: Yellow
- Size: 1ft
- Manufacturer: Cables To Go
- Weight: 0.32lbs
RJ45 - You can find an RJ45 (Registered Jack) connector in just about any 10BaseT network. These cost-efficient connectors can transmit data over Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) cabling at incredible speeds. UTP usually consist of Category 5 cable.
- Connector: 50-micron gold plated RJ-45 Male to Male
- Conductor: 4-pair 24 AWG Stranded Copper
- Jacket: PVC
- Molded, Snag-Free boot prevents unwanted cable snags
1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-AnyLAN
100 Mbps TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5); 55/155 Mbps ATM
- Designed For: Network Adapters, Hubs, Switches, Routers, DSL/Cable
Modems, Patch Panels and other twisted-pair applications
- Exceeds Category 5e specifications
- Wired: TSB 568B (AT&T 258A)
- Certifications: TIA/EIA; UL Listed
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120221050
Mfg Part No: 22105
( Length:6, Width:3, Depth:6)
Shipping Weight: 0.0500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.