Cisco Small Business SF200-48P Managed PoE Switch - 48x 10/100 Ports, 24x 10/100 PoE, 2x 10/100/1000, 2x Combo mini-GBICItem#: C50-2182 | Model#: SLM248PT-NA
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $419.01 (45%)
- Available While Supplies Last (Details)
- Hurry, Don't Miss Out!
Cisco Small Business SF200-48P Managed PoE Switch Product Details
Cisco SLM248PTNA Small Business SF200-48P Managed PoE Switch
The Cisco SLM248PTNA Small Business SF200-48P Managed PoE Switch is an affordable smart switch that combines powerful network performance and reliability with the essential network management features you need for a basic business network. The Cisco SLM248PTNA Small Business SF200-48P Managed PoE Switch provides basic management, security, and quality-of-service (QoS) features beyond those of an unmanaged or consumer-grade switch, at a lower cost than managed switches. And with an easy-to-use web user interface and the Cisco Discovery Protocol, you can deploy and configure a rocksolid business network in minutes. Purchase the Cisco SLM248PTNA Small Business SF200-48P Managed PoE Switch today!
- Simplification: With features comparable to those of a managed switch, this device's browser-based configuration interface removes the complexity from the setup process.
- Performance: Get your high-bandwidth data where it needs to go, quickly and without errors.
- Security: Keeping the data on your network safe from unauthorized access is a priority. Advanced security, encryption, and authentication features keep intruders away.
- Expandability: Features like quality of service and Power over Ethernet allow for easy expansion of your advanced network deployments.
- Peace of mind: All Cisco Small Business Smart switches are protected by the Cisco Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- 48x and 2x Combo mini-GBIC Ports
- Easy configuration and management
- Limited lifetime Warranty
- Standards: IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T Ethernet, IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet, IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit
Ethernet, IEEE 802.3ad LACP, IEEE 802.3z Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.3x Flow Control, IEEE 802.1D (STP), IEEE
802.1Q/p VLAN, IEEE 802.1w RSTP, IEEE 802.1X Port Access Authentication, IEEE 802.3af, RFC 768, RFC 783,
RFC 791, RFC 792, RFC 793, RFC 813, RFC 879, RFC 896, RFC 826, RFC 854, RFC 855, RFC 856, RFC 858,
RFC 894, RFC 919, RFC 922, RFC 920, RFC 950, RFC 951, RFC 1042, RFC 1071, RFC 1123, RFC 1141, RFC
1155, RFC 1350, RFC 1533, RFC 1541, RFC 1542, RFC 1624, RFC 1700, RFC 1867, RFC 2030, RFC 2616, RFC
2131, RFC 2132, RFC 3164, RFC 3411, RFC 3412, RFC 3413, RFC 3414, RFC 3415, RFC 2576, RFC 4330, RFC
1213, RFC 1215, RFC 1286, RFC 1442, RFC 1451, RFC 1493, RFC 1573, RFC 1643, RFC 1757, RFC 1907, RFC
2011, RFC 2012, RFC 2013, RFC 2233, RFC 2618, RFC 2665, RFC 2666, RFC 2674, RFC 2737, RFC 2819, RFC
2863, RFC 1157, RFC 1493, RFC 1215, RFC 3416
- Minimum Requirements:
- Web browser: Mozilla Firefox version 2.5 or later; Microsoft Internet Explorer version 6 or later
- Category 5 Ethernet network cable
- TCP/IP, network adapter, and network operating system (such as Microsoft Windows, Linux, or Mac OS X) installed on each computer in the network
- Easy configuration and management: Cisco 200 Series switches are designed to be easy to deploy and use by small businesses or the partners that serve them.
- Performance and reliability: Cisco 200 Series switches have been tested to deliver the high availability and performance you would expect from a Cisco switch and help you prevent costly downtime. The switches speed file transfer times, improve slow and sluggish networks, keep your vital business applications available, and help your employees respond more quickly to customers and each other.
- PoE: This capability simplifies the deployment of IP telephony, wireless, video surveillance, and other solutions by allowing you to send data and power to network endpoints over the same network cable. With no need for separate power supplies or outlets for IP phones, IP cameras, or wireless access points, you can speed up deployment and installation and take advantage of advanced communications technologies quickly, and at a lower cost.
- Network security: Cisco 200 Series switches provide basic security and network management features you need to maintain a level of security for your business, keep unauthorized users off the network, and protect your business data. The switches provide integrated network security to reduce the risk of a security breach, with IEEE 802.1X port security to control access to your network.
- IP telephony support: Cisco 200 Series switches include QoS features to prioritize delay-sensitive services such as voice and video, simplify unified communications deployments, and help ensure consistent network performance for all services.
- IPv6 support: Cisco 200 Series switches provide native support for IPv6 alongside traditional IPv4. That means you can take full advantage of IPv6-enabled operating systems and applications in the future, without having to upgrade your network equipment.
- Peace of mind and investment protection: Cisco 200 Series Switches offer the reliable performance, investment protection, and peace of mind you expect from a Cisco switch.
- Multiple language options: The Cisco 200 Series is available in seven languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, and simplified Chinese.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Cisco
Warranty provided by: Cisco
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: SLM248PT-NA
UPC No: 882658299193
Box Size: ( Length:22, Width:5, Depth:19)
Shipping Weight: 13.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C50-2182
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Cisco logos are registered trademarks of Cisco. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.