Thermaltake VN10001W2N Level 10 GT Full Tower Gaming Case - ATX, Micro ATX, Extended ATX, 4x 5.25", 1x Ext 3.5", 5x Int 3.5", 3x 200mm Fans, 1x 140mm Fan, 3x USB 3.0, 4x USB 2.0, 1x eSATA Front PortsItem#: 8397465 | Model#: VN10001W2N
- In Stock. Usually ships same business day. (Details)
Thermaltake Level 10 GT Full Tower Gaming Case Product Details
Thermltake VN10001W2N Level 10 GT Full Tower Gaming Case
Thermaltake looks to invigorate the PC enthusiasts with the latest Thermltake VN10001W2N Level 10 GT Full Tower Gaming Case. The design language of the Thermltake VN10001W2N Level 10 GT Full Tower Gaming Case expresses a passion for visual aesthetics deriving from demanding and immersive game play and multimedia entertainment enthusiasm. With EasySwap Pitstop 5 every HDD/SDD has its own removable tray, EasySwap in hot-plug mode within seconds. With this users have greatest storage flexibility and maximum data transfer speeds you need. Modern multimedia peripherals operate at tremendous data transfer velocities, with 2 USB 3.0 connectors right on the top of the Thermltake VN10001W2N Level 10 GT Full Tower Gaming Case you be guaranteed to always enjoy SuperSpeed entertainment.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Compatible with ATX, Micro ATX and Extended ATX Motherboards
- 3x USB 3.0, 4x USB 2.0 and 1x eSATA Front USB Ports
- 1x 140mm Fan and 3x 200mm ColorShift Fans
- Water Cooling Ready
- Ready for Extra-Long Graphics Card Up to 14.2”/36 cm
The concept of the clear lines of the outside design of the Thermltake VN10001W2N Level 10 GT Full Tower Gaming Case is just as well continued in the inside. An advanced and highly convenient cable management bundles respective cables almost like in tunnels behind a back plate. Your system shines in clarity, easy access to all components is warranted for and even ventilation is greatly improved. It features Thermaltake's QuadFan Ventilation concept, of which three also feature ColorShift, creates an ideal environment for your components to unfold their full potential. Perception of what and how it is surrounding us, can have strongly inspiring, motivating and vitalizing effects on us. With triple ColorShift three LED fans with five sets of illuminations let you get into the driver seat of your respective moods. Or if so wanted, you turn them all entirely. At times enthusiasm may push you to the ultimate limits, to where you have not been before. Ready for Liquid Cooling Systems you can rest assured to keep your coolness. Powerful performance needs space to unfold, this is also the case for highly advanced graphics cards, which the length has grown considerable over the past years and is most likely to grow even further in the future. With space for up to 36 cm oversized cards, there is sufficient space to stay future proof. Purchase the Thermltake VN10001W2N Level 10 GT Full Tower Gaming Case today!
A Closer Look
- Performance cooling made quiet: one top 200mm exhaust fan, one front 200mm intake fan, one side 200mm intake fan and one rear 140mm exhaust fan.
- Hinged side panel to enable easier opening of the side door and access to computer for maintenance or upgrade.
- Dramatically improved cable management. User no longer "hides" the excessive cable on the back, the Level 10 GT features numerous holders designed into the chassis for cable management.
- Five hot-swappable hard drive bays, each with its dedicated backplane to support hot-swap. Hard drive mounting supports both 2.5" or 3.5" drives.
- Connectivity array. Four USB 2.0 ports are conveniently located on the front bezel including a pair of audio ports. Two USB 3.0 ports and one eSATA port located on the top.
- Water cooling ready - 120mm or 240mm radiators can be easily attached to the top side of the chassis (top 200m fan needs to be removed)
- Fan speed management control embedded. ColorShift fans can be easily controlled through controls on the top.
- Fully black-powdered interior.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: ThermalTake
Warranty provided by: ThermalTake
UPC No: 0841163041338
Mfg Part No: VN10001W2N
( Length:27, Width:15, Depth:26)
Shipping Weight: 32.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 47pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- ThermalTake logos are registered trademarks of ThermalTake. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.