Cables To Go 25-Foot Cat5e Crossover Patch Cable, OrangeItem#: C184-24515 | Model#: 24515
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Cables To Go 25-Foot Cat5e Crossover Patch Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 25-Foot Cat5e Crossover Patch Cable, Orange
Perfect for your home or the office, Cables To Go’s Enhanced Cat5e 350Mhz Crossover Patch Cables distribute data, voice and video to your computer. These cables handle bandwidth intensive applications up to 350 Mhz and meet all Cat 5e TIA/EIA standards. Constructed with high-quality wire and a shortened body plug, this cable keeps Near-end Crosstalk (NEXT) levels to a minimum and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL). The molded, snag-free boot prevents unwanted cable snags during installation and provides extra strain-relief. Cables To Go 350Mhz Crossover Patch cables are available in a variety of colors to easily color-code your network installation.
- 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
- 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-AnyLAN
- 100 Mbps TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5); 55/155 Mbps ATM
- Designed For Peer-to-peer, hub-to-hub, transceiver to transceiver
or repeater to repeater ethernet connection
- Exceeds Category 5e specifications
- Wired TSB 568B (AT&T 258A)
- Certifications TIA/EIA; UL Listed
- Weight: 0.55 lbs
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120245155
Mfg Part No: 24515
( Length:7, Width:7, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.5500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.