See more products
Infinity REF5032CF Car Loudspeaker - 2-Way, 5.25", 135 Watts Total (Pair)Item#: I55-4002 | Model#: REF5032CF
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $40.96 (29%)
- Usually ships within 48 Hours (Details)
Infinity REF5032CF Car Loudspeaker Product Details
Infinity REF5032CF Car Loudspeaker
The Infinity REF5032CF Car Loudspeaker delivers the goods with a 5.25" Plus One woofer cone with complementary edge-driven textile dome tweeters. While both woofer and tweeter deliver more cone with more surface area than all competiting models, the Infinity REF5032CF Car Loudspeaker features two ohm voice coils that compensate for power induced heat, allowing them to be safely driven by any head unit. Also, the Infinity REF5032CF Car Loudspeaker boasts tweeter level adjustment for customizing reference levels and Unipivot feature that allows you to point the tweeter at the listener's location. With peak power handling of 135 watts and 92dB sensitivity, the Infinity REF5032CF Car Loudspeaker has everything you could ask for in a multielemental component speaker.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- 135 watt peak power handling
- 5.25" Plus One woofer cone with edge-driven textile dome tweeter
- 92dB Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1m)
5.25" Two-Way loudspeaker with Plus One® (patent pending) woofer cone and edge-driven textile dome tweeter.
- Plus One® woofer cones - This patent pending technology deliver a cone with more surface area than competing models of the same size. The result is increased bass output and higher efficiency.
- True Four Ohms — All Reference speakers feature two ohm voice coils. Original factory-installed speaker wiring in many cars is 18-22 gauge. This wire, and heating in the voice coil when power is applied, increase the impedance “seen” by the amplifier or head unit. The impedance of Reference Speakers has been adjusted to compensate for this increase and can be safely driven by any head unit.
- Edge-driven textile dome tweeters - These are not commonly used w-domes, but fully-edge-driven domes like those found in better home audio speakers. The benefit is increased power handling and reduced distortion at high output levels. This technology also allows for better integration with the mid/woofer.
- Unipivot™ - Allows the tweeter to be pointed at the listeners location even when the speaker is mounted off axis. This optimizes the stereo image and ensures a more uniform response.
- Tweeter level adjustment - The 4032cf also features a tweeter level adjustment located on the front of the speaker and can be set at the reference level of 0dB. If the speakers are located low in the doors or if you are looking for a brighter sound, set the tweeter at +3dB.
- Grilles sold separately (5032gr)
Infinity by Harman
Warranty provided by: Infinity by Harman
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: REF5032CF
UPC No: 050667110499
Box Size: ( Length: 0, Width: 0, Depth: 0 )
Shipping Weight: 8.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: I55-4002
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Infinity by Harman logos are registered trademarks of Infinity by Harman. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.